[3.0] End Game Guardian Support! 90% phys/84% ele res. On a Budget.

Finally got a descent gear, now I can play build. By the way - upgraded Victario's Influence is nuts! :D
Good luck!
Check out my Guaridan Support build! /view-thread/1656032
OK, after long leveling (so many chores to do :) ) I successfully started my aurabot career :D

I'm only level 84, and I have not picked up all es-nodes on the tree (in order to pick up all aura nodes asap), but the survivability and output is already very impressive - nothing but chaos damage bosses (very rarely and due to reduced attentiveness) can kill me! :D And thanks to Victario's Influence buff, I can run all three offensive auras (Wrath, Hatred, Anger) and Blasphemy! Here's my gear:

Spoiler

With overcapped Temporal Chains Blasphemy aura effectiveness I even do not feel to use extra curse - everything is so-o-o-o-o slo-o-o-o-ow! :D

Thank you very much for the awesome build!
Last edited by Гаруспик on May 18, 2017, 10:43:53 AM
I have to say that your gear is allready really impressive! It will be very interessing how this build will work out in 3.0
Check out my Guaridan Support build! /view-thread/1656032
"
NEINNEINNEIN wrote:
I have to say that your gear is allready really impressive! It will be very interessing how this build will work out in 3.0

Yeah. I really hope that ES nerf will not affect the build too much. Nevertheless, I am sure that new Pantheon system will give us something interesting instead.
Edit: Resolved my ignorance.
Last edited by flushpoe on May 28, 2017, 8:22:46 AM
"
NEINNEINNEIN wrote:
Seems like you didn't find motivation to level up again? ^^ Or just no time in generall?

Sorry for super slow respones!

Still haven't gotten around to testing the facebreaker version and am still guessting that warchief totem is/are better when you think about all the talent points etc etc.
with warchief you can allsow get your hands on very strong, cheap weapons that will boost it's damage

Going to be intressting to see what 3.0 have in stock for us when it comes to supports.

sadly i don't think am trying guardian support in SSF HC xD
Last edited by Naffiy on May 28, 2017, 7:39:04 AM
What gems are worth getting 20% (or over 20%) quality, and/or past level 20?

Also, is there a maximum build to shoot for (e.g. here is the budget/functioning gear vs. the gear that will optimize it if you play it for several patches and get currency/rare drops)?

I leveled this build using Facebreaker/Shield Charge up to 50ish, then switched to mostly Warchief Totem x 2 with the Skirmish quiver to 60ish, and then grouping past that.
Last edited by flushpoe on Jun 2, 2017, 6:24:38 AM
"
NEINNEINNEIN wrote:
Why does the tree include Endurance Charges?
"
flushpoe wrote:
What gems are worth getting 20% (or over 20%) quality, and/or past level 20?

Also, is there a maximum build to shoot for (e.g. here is the budget/functioning gear vs. the gear that will optimize it if you play it for several patches and get currency/rare drops)?

I leveled this build using Facebreaker/Shield Charge up to 50ish, then switched to mostly Warchief Totem x 2 with the Skirmish quiver to 60ish, and then grouping past that.

In my opinion, all gems should have 20% quality :) But auras in the first place. Also, speaking of auras, you aim for 21 l/20 q.

Next - Increased Duration Support gem for your Vaal auras, Rejuvenation, Enduring Cry. These skills can receive quality as you finished the auras.

"
tainium wrote:
"
NEINNEINNEIN wrote:
Why does the tree include Endurance Charges?

Via ascendancy node you can use warcry skill (Enduring Cry, for example) for free and via "Conduit" node you can share endurance charges to you allies, granting increased armor and life regeneration, it's quite useful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info