|||||| [2.5.2d] The Endless Retch (Updated 1/29 w/Temp League Guide!) ||||||

"
Toxic_Abyss wrote:
guys... i think this gem would make any of the "staged" bosses doable. flask charges ftw.

Vaal Breach Nice Idea

I tried it.
I killed Minotaur without using a portal.

My Test Video: https://youtu.be/XSM_kOxUI-U
Last edited by bvgftr on Feb 20, 2017, 2:41:20 AM
Did anyone try it with non legacy vinktar and without vaal pact?

I figure the increased life leech per second should increase overall Retch damage although it will not be instant no?
"
Seraaz wrote:
Did anyone try it with non legacy vinktar and without vaal pact?

I figure the increased life leech per second should increase overall Retch damage although it will not be instant no?

try tanking a minotaur with no vaal pact, death will be soon upon you. It doesn't help your damage, if you do not live to tell the tale.
Still have some issues on gaurdians and dont even try shaper etc...With 400k buffed dmg should kill in 10sec a guardian?Trying to lvl up static strike for single target!Dont know what else to do
I've been having some issues ever since I first got to maps, so any help would be appreciated. I don't know whether or not I'm just missing a few spots on the tree or under geared.

(Lost out on about 5ex and spent a long time regaining it as I corrupted The Retch and it became a rare.)

Edit 1: Got a little better with a 6-link but still too fragile. Think I might need a second Vinkar's just to stay alive.

Gear atm:
Spoiler

Tree atm:
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAAHcBAcIZwmWDHAOXBQgFSAVuBXsGDwYVhmKGbQc3B8CJJ0o-io4LOktgzLRNZI2xTkOOlg8BT1fQYdEDUVHRX5HfkyzUEdR2lJTVcZWSFcNXz9iWmVNaGVq-m87dqx343gNeWiCm4LHg9uExYTZhVKGs4a0h2qK8I8akzqVJJYylwaXeZeVl_SaO5stm7Wf36U1pwipbqmUrY2ygLXytz64k7kdvSe9Nr6nwBrAZsEEwzrEoshbyPDKkM9-037YJNi92WHfmORR6UbrCevu7DjvDu9673zzm_aj-ej-Cg==?accountName=SynixProcessing&characterName=SynixStaticStrike

Oh my Flasks atm are a bit underwhelming. I have three out of the five atm.

I noticed I can't do anything unless Vinktar's is running, is that the same case for everyone?
Spoiler

I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Last edited by SynixProcessing on Feb 21, 2017, 8:49:29 PM
It may have been asked before but I haven't seen it. Why do we use dying sun instead of atziri's promise? Is it just for the range? I must miss something there.
"
Thanatos1987 wrote:
It may have been asked before but I haven't seen it. Why do we use dying sun instead of atziri's promise? Is it just for the range? I must miss something there.

As someone who has been using Atziri's Promise afaik it's because the buff you get is sweet fuck all.

The Overkill is where the damage is at.
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
etien4 wrote:
Still have some issues on gaurdians and dont even try shaper etc...With 400k buffed dmg should kill in 10sec a guardian?Trying to lvl up static strike for single target!Dont know what else to do

well, since it is breach, no legacy vinktars, if you cant burn down a guardian in one flask charge, you either attack till you die or have to tp out.

"

I noticed I can't do anything unless Vinktar's is running, is that the same case for everyone?

that is normal, vinktars is your main source of leech, since we rely on that for survivability, when vinktars is down, it means trouble. Get life on your jewels. Link leap slam with fortify and faster attack, you should be able to constantly keep up vaal haste with no inc duration, otherwise you clear too slow, same goes for vinktar btw. Also, why faster casting? not that much of a difference.

"
Thanatos1987 wrote:

if you got the deeps, use sun, if not, use promise
"
Thanatos1987 wrote:

if you got the deeps, use sun, if not, use promise[/quote]

Sorry I'm not english. What do you mean with "if i got the "deeps""?
2.6 Area of Effect Changes
All sources of "Increased Radius of Area Skills" have been replaced with an increase to area. This means that rather than the area of the skill increasing geometrically as the player invests in the modifier to area scale, the radius gained per point of the stat will be lower and lower as heavy investment occurs, similar to diminishing returns.

how much aoe we lose ? .... i was rdy doing this build but if aoe will be 50% less there is no point doing this build :/ ehhh ggg
IGN : Piechol

Pc specs:
i7 6700k 4,5GHz / 32gb G.Skill DDR4 3200MHz / Asus Maximus VIII Formula / Asus Gtx 1080 TI / Corsair RM1000i / Samsung SSD 500gb 850 Evo / Case Corsair Graphite T780 / Corsair H115i / Windows 10 x64
Last edited by Piechol on Feb 22, 2017, 6:55:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info