|||||| [2.5.2d] The Endless Retch (Updated 1/29 w/Temp League Guide!) ||||||

"
Dakoos wrote:
Update: I have added a new section to the guide called "Build Variants". This section contains several mini-guides for some of the best alternatives to Cyclone for The Endless Retch. My hope is that players can take these variants and adjust them to fit their personal gear and play style.

I have also added a "Variant Gear" section, which loosely shows the gear I use for non-Cyclone Retch builds.

Enjoy!

Im wondering about section "no legacy" if you ever gonna add this one.
Or "The endless retch" is only standart league viable.
Im just curious about tree changes and such for non legacy version of this.
I have this things ready to reroll but yeah. legacy Vinktar...

Also any leveling tree tips? like key passives. your level 100 tree looks good and everything. it's minmaxed and you need everything to work good, but whats comes first, whats the sequence.
Last edited by bondar92 on Jan 6, 2017, 12:52:15 PM
Retch can spawn on temp leagues through the wretched card.

It is only 4 exalts on breach:
http://poe.trade/search/tarakukomekehu
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Jan 6, 2017, 1:35:44 PM
"
Nephalim wrote:

I meant that the amount of health legacy Kaoms gives you compare to non legacy one is huge.
Then Vinktar.
Retch can easily be bought for sure. but i didnt said a word about a belt.
"
bondar92 wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

I meant that the amount of health legacy Kaoms gives you compare to non legacy one is huge.
Then Vinktar.
Retch can easily be bought for sure. but i didnt said a word about a belt.

This build, like all builds, will be stronger in standard and weaker during temporary leagues. That's just the nature of the game.

Mechanically, there is nothing preventing this build from working outside of standard. You'll just have less DPS and less life.

I don't plan to create a section telling players how to adapt the build to leagues. Just arbitrarily drop life or DPS nodes as you see fit. Obviously don't drop something required like flask nodes or Elemental Overload.

I would level this build just like any other cyclone build. There isn't anything too complicated about the skill tree patching. Intuitively, I would just take things in order:

1) Dualist area
2) Mara area
3) Templar area
4) Witch area
The Endless Retch: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1655814
Hey bruh,

I've taken your idea and made it cool (crit)

95% crit chance with powers up, tool tip with pots up and frenzies with the current 6L was like 440k (gems not 20) and thats with ground slam (static seems clunky to map with). But as you can see the choir of the storm gives 50% increased lighting damage on crit, so i dunno how big the dps really is.. clears well tho.

thx for idea
"
Hey bruh,

95% crit chance with powers up, tool tip with pots up and frenzies with the current 6L was like 440k (gems not 20) and thats with ground slam (static seems clunky to map with). But as you can see the choir of the storm gives 50% increased lighting damage on crit, so i dunno how big the dps really is.. clears well tho.

thx for idea

Nice idea! Maybe one day I'll be brave enough to try to incorporate crit into my version of the build.

You should slap HoA into your build and see how it works.
The Endless Retch: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1655814
"
Dakoos wrote:
"
Hey bruh,

thx for idea

Nice idea! Maybe one day I'll be brave enough to try to incorporate crit into my version of the build.

You should slap HoA into your build and see how it works.

Well HoA was in the build but in my sloppy re-spec/regear of this slayer I was short on resists.. once I fine tune the tree/jewellry a bit, HOA is definitely going in
adjusted some things, decided abyssus too rippy for the benefit in most content, tooltip is lower but the clear speed feels the same.

i personally just feel like its way faster to leap/eq leap/eq -- not a fan of cyclone

uh, nice acuity, but yeah, I know some guy doing the same build back in talisman iirc, his retch EQ had also some problems with big hitters, due to Abyssus, how much life you got with this EQ build?
Hey Dakoos, great to see you updated the main post! I'm having a blast right now with 6L Lacerate and 6L Belly of the Beast for Static strike.

Still lacking my uber lab ascendancy but did up to T15 maps with unoptimized setup on breach so far without any real issues.

I got super lucky to obtain those gloves:
Spoiler

For the last ascendancy I got a question though:

I wonder how exactly brutal fervor works.

Since Endless Hunger causes our leech effects to not be removed at full life, does it mean that even while using vaal pact this would allow us to benefit from Brutal Fervour's Bleed and Stun Immunity, as long as we have excess leech amount "stored"?

And even if that isn't the case...we are still leeching mana, right? So would mana leech also be considered as "while leeching" and thus allow us bleed and stun immunity?

I kinda wanna drop death's door boots for more life :D
Mortalo's Mirror Mania

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1872121

Creator of Blood Wing, Entropy Grinder, Eagle Hunger, Corruption Bite, Entropy Lock

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info