|||||| [2.5.2d] The Endless Retch (Updated 1/29 w/Temp League Guide!) ||||||

Ok,so:
It's only increased dmg, more dmg is an entirety different thing. Increased dmg is nice, but cyclone scales much better with attack speed, also adds to clear speed. So the attack speed enchant is more gg.

Yeah, for really hard bosses you could swap in conc, in general mapping it doesn't do much. Personal preference, still, for max dps conc effect is what you want.

Well +1 gems, +1 max res corruptions. About enchants, leech enchant,or whatever,not really much to get there.

That 50% less damage doesn't influence you, don't worry to much about that. We cyclone all the time anyway, also no one ever cared about that.

Well 2nd curse could be conductivity, lowering lightning res even more.

Well we more or less use all good uniques, there are no good rings, no useful gloves, nothing much in general. Well rolled gloves( attack speed+ lightning dmg)and 30% movespeed boots are top already.
Last edited by Flurbereinigung on Sep 24, 2016, 7:58:22 PM
It's evident that this build is a really efficient map clearer, but is it a good boss killer? Does it also have good Guardian and Shaper potential?
"
ryatwo wrote:
It's evident that this build is a really efficient map clearer, but is it a good boss killer? Does it also have good Guardian and Shaper potential?

i have to say. Its hard to deal with Shaper and some of the Guardian
"
Zipp00 wrote:
"
ryatwo wrote:

i have to say. Its hard to deal with Shaper and some of the Guardian

I have 10+ Shaper kills with this build. I'll upload a video soon.
The Endless Retch: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1655814
Updates

- Updated a couple of nodes on the tree to maximize DPS and Life. Nothing major.
- Resigned myself to the fact that bleeding sucks, and I'll use a Staunching Quicksilver if I ever want to level to 100
- Added Shaper and Hydra videos

Notes on Shaper: For this encounter, I replaced my Quicksilver and Dying Sun with another Vinktar and Taste. I toggle back and forth between them in order to maintain flask charges. I also used Conc Effect for the whole map.

And that death at the end was just me being bad :)
Last edited by Dakoos on Sep 28, 2016, 10:30:55 AM
Would you say that this build is strictly better than Zizarin's cycloner? Trying to figure out if I want to go full softcore deepz or not.
"
Would you say that this build is strictly better than Zizarin's cycloner? Trying to figure out if I want to go full softcore deepz or not.

I would say that this build is faster, has more aoe, more dps, and more life.

The downsides are that it is more expensive (by a lot) and is tied to flask uptime.
"
Dakoos wrote:
"

I would say that this build is faster, has more aoe, more dps, and more life.

The downsides are that it is more expensive (by a lot) and is tied to flask uptime.

I guess I could do Ziz's build until I save up enough currency to do this cool chaos stuff. How do you sustain mana? Ziz fixes it with Poacher's, but I don't see you using that.
An idea:
get spiked gloves, their implicit is far more beneficial than any enchant could ever be for us.
There are some for sale with IAS, life and accuracy on std for the small price of 6ex. Can't afford them unfortunately.
20% increased melee dmg would be nice, if you happen to find spiked gloves.

I have been play testing a significant change to the build that provides about 70% more dps, faster clear speed, and functional bleed immunity. I'll post an update soon.
Last edited by Dakoos on Oct 3, 2016, 2:59:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info