Two-Week Competitive Perandus Events

Darn. Clearly won't be able to compete for top prizes.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I just don't know. I am happy and not happy at the same time. Happy cause I love to race and start fresh but sad coz this race is not rippy
this is just the same thing as the Perandus league

this is bad:

1. youre killing the original perandus league totally by "moving" people to the race-league
2. youre not implementing any cool mods other than perandus

you should reconsider this
This will be my first competitive event, and I am excited!
PoE Major achievements: 8/28/2016 - I chanced a Headhunter in a 144 leather belt chancing session
i thought this game was supposed to be hard? perandus is easy and boring. in fact, the only difficulty in perandus is dealing with fps drops every time you find a shiny golden box(which is all the time). we're approaching(and maybe even surpassed) d3 levels of casualness here. new players wouldn't know, but this game is merely a shadow of what it was even a year ago.
cant wait.. yoyooyoyoy
"
We'll be awarding Demigod's Dominance body armours to the top 25 players of each Ascendancy class in both the Standard and Hardcore events.

does it realy means that 25 berserker, 25 Juggernaut, 25 Trickster, 25 Assassin, 25 scion etc.... will receve a demigod ? or did I misunderstood something ?
"
"
We'll be awarding Demigod's Dominance body armours to the top 25 players of each Ascendancy class in both the Standard and Hardcore events.

does it realy means that 25 berserker, 25 Juggernaut, 25 Trickster, 25 Assassin, 25 scion etc.... will receve a demigod ? or did I misunderstood something ?

Yes, that is correct. 25 for each Ascendancy class.

"
this is just the same thing as the Perandus league

this is bad:

1. youre killing the original perandus league totally by "moving" people to the race-league
2. youre not implementing any cool mods other than perandus

you should reconsider this

Took the words right out of my mouth.
"
Qarl wrote:
"
"

Yes, that is correct. 25 for each Ascendancy class.
My plan is to go Slayer... nobody goes slayer!
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info