Two-Week Competitive Perandus Events

Yeah.. I'd rather stick to the default Perandus and spend my extra time on the Overwatch Open Beta instead... There's nothing enticing about a "2 week fresh economy," what we wanted was some crazy Mods.

I love my build on normal Perandus, and there's no other build I want to do right now that I'd rather not save for 2.3.0.

A "chance" at some random MTXs I don't even want, isn't that big of a draw. Although picking an underplayed Ascendancy, like Slayer, and trying to get top 25 is enticing, but seems like too much work...
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
My computer left me.
my english sux.
Thanks GGG definitely gonna try pushing as hard as possible in this race.
And to all the people complaining about it not being ssf, you can make self imposed rules if you really care so much...
It may have only taken 30 seconds to create the league, but I won't be playing this for one second.
IGN @dime
Last edited by LORRAINE666 on May 26, 2018, 3:44:08 PM
"
Qarl wrote:
"
"
We'll be awarding Demigod's Dominance body armours to the top 25 players of each Ascendancy class in both the Standard and Hardcore events.

does it realy means that 25 berserker, 25 Juggernaut, 25 Trickster, 25 Assassin, 25 scion etc.... will receve a demigod ? or did I misunderstood something ?

Yes, that is correct. 25 for each Ascendancy class.

Are you just pretending not to see the elephant in the room, Qarl?

Let's rephrase what you just confirmed: 75 Marauders, 75 Shadows, 25 Scions...

Nothing wrong with these numbers, at all?
"
Just make it similar to garena...
Amubhs Invasion Domination nemesis
Special conditions: In each area being found unusual items increased by 150%. In each area, the number of items being found increased by 150%
Then VOID the characters .. ez game.

no void pls, to standard would much better
also beyond and anarchy can be great
Last edited by availablex on Apr 29, 2016, 2:10:21 PM
Can't understand the reasoning to take away people from the current league. Should have done this between leagues and added some extra modifiers.

Guys, I dont understand all the complaining really. There is not much more that they could do until they balance the game again.

Any league not set up in this way (with prizes per ascendancy class) would simply be a championfest if it was competitive. Champion is so OP this patch that almost all the HC level 100s are champion.

They could perhaps add another mod to make it harder but I can't think of any which wouldnt make this problem worse -- the game is a lot more rippy than people understand outside of the champion + support meta.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info