[2.2]Yolo flicker 2h crit poison, 3 million dps, - out dated, new build in link

Hey Mate

This build is extremely difficult to follow. There's so much theory and I'm not even sure I could see any videos. If there are some, I missed them...or gave up trying to find them.

I've always been fascinated by flicker and I regularly use it when i have dozens of lower tier maps - T11 etc.

My tooltip on flicker gets to around 80k if i remember correctly and that's using a reave build. I drop crematorium boss in 1 click.

Blood rage isn't even needed, though I use it for the extra leech and attack speed.

Trickster, Ice-bite and blood rage give me infinite charges, though my max is 4.

I don't understand all of this immensely convoluted theory crafting, though your sword is pretty badass.

Cheers
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1505925/page/1

Above is my build and includes a flicker demo. Single target flicker is what I use as the splash is wasted on bosses.

Cheers
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
"
ivraie wrote:
Can be nice for single target.
http://imgur.com/1CXasKz

Hi man, it saves a gem slot, so yeah it's very good. However i have updated the build in a new thread because of the 2.3 changes and the addition of cospri's will. This new version doesnt need this ring.

However with a different ascendancy class or without cospri's will, the ring is usefull.

here for the 2.3 build, with a lot of changes:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1674910/my-posts/1

"
hey Mate

This build is extremely difficult to follow. There's so much theory and I'm not even sure I could see any videos. If there are some, I missed them...or gave up trying to find them.

I've always been fascinated by flicker and I regularly use it when i have dozens of lower tier maps - T11 etc.

My tooltip on flicker gets to around 80k if i remember correctly and that's using a reave build. I drop crematorium boss in 1 click.

Blood rage isn't even needed, though I use it for the extra leech and attack speed.

Trickster, Ice-bite and blood rage give me infinite charges, though my max is 4.

I don't understand all of this immensely convoluted theory crafting, though your sword is pretty badass.

Cheers

hello !
There is no video, i dont plan to make one because it's useless: all flicker builds look the same :p ( ok coc flicker is another story)

But very few flicker builds have enough damage per charge and enough charges to rape bosses with a lot of hp - dual excava 6 bosses with 40 hp and enfeeble ...

It's the problem for flicker, to not waste charges we need the highest damage possible per charge. Otherwise, if the target doesnt die we need to reload them with frenzy... and it's a pain in the ass, it reduces the DPS drastically.

If you do not understand the theory , it's not a problem! There is no theory. The tooltip doesnt show poison, so we need to calculate poison.

Poison uses physical and chaos damage only.

The build has a lot of % increased poison damage ( chaos, damage over time, etc), and has a lot of "double dipping" ( % more damage applied twice, once on the first strike and again on the poison DoT) mechanics so the dps scales very high,but it's not shown in the tooltip, so my theory is not a theory, it's what happen in game.

To kill t11 crema boss with 1 click means great damage per strike, but she only has 240 000 life ... :P It doesnt show your e peen unfortunately, especially with your stuff!

Ice bite takes a support gem slot in the 6L, it's a bit sad to use it but you do not have access to blood dance because of the needed skyforth so ... i guess it's the only choice and melee on full life compensates :3

Thooooooo your build looks very tanky with this amount of ES... and the gear is insane, beautifull items. And this dagger omg :C I'm jealous

There is a lot of blabla in your guide too, in my case i needed to explain the whole function of poison and how it scales with curses, % increased, duration and all, to prove that the DPS announced is right, because ... without math it cannot be proven, there is no tooltip in game for poison.
I will never be good but always I try to improve.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info