Upcoming Divination Cards

"
Antigegner wrote:
most of the divination cards suck anyways. now there's more that suck...

exactly, let's remove these cards and all gear and weapon that's not sustainable in a t15 map too!11
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Some cards are usefoul but come on! Cards what gives currencyes??? WHY DOESN'T THE RNG DROPPS 2 REGRETS INSTEAD OF A CARD, WHAT CAN BE COLLECTED IN 5 PICES SETT, WHAT GIVES YOU 10 REGRETS?? It doesent make any sence! Or 8 "The Wrath" cards for 10 chaos orb. Or who needs a corrupted Disfavour, what can't be socketed and linked?
It seems most of the cards for only to fill our stash tabs to make us buy extra tabs. Isn't it?
I think the idea of the cards are great, and ther's some wery immaginative and usefoul. But most of them...
I'd rather play hearthstone.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Zophronios wrote:
A card that gives another card... Whats next? A card that gives that card that gives you another card? Pff...

*cough* The Gambler
I think everyone who farming Hall of Grandmasters recognize The Immortal reference. Dy'Ness is the most tankiest Grandmaster and he is almost immortal. I am glad I made a build this league which is able to beat him.
Too bad the last patch change how Hall of Grandmasters works and there is a chance you won't meet him... :(
Storm Cloud Art 8/8
Completed 8/8 Challenges Ons/Ana
8/8 Challenges Nem/Dom #1 Templar Nem/Dom
6/8 Challenges Invasion/Ambush #1 Templar 2 Week Race
8/8 Challenges Beyond/Rampage & Bloodlines/Torment #1 Templar BL (lvl100)
IGN: BeerBeastTheBurninator | 8/8 Temp/Warb | 32/32 TalismanHC | 40/40 PerandusHC
I saw the frontpage of the thread and thought of an awesome idea (probably been mentioned before ofc)

What if we could get a Divination card book to scroll through so we can see all these awesome cards, and easier have controll ^_^ ! beside, starting to get alot of them :)

sweet az :O)
"
vio wrote:
"
Antigegner wrote:
most of the divination cards suck anyways. now there's more that suck...

exactly, let's remove these cards and all gear and weapon that's not sustainable in a t15 map too!11

i didn't say that and i also didn't say all div cards suck. but lots (imho most) of em sure do.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Apr 25, 2016, 5:11:48 AM
why not introduce more cards similar to "her mask", "gumbler", "imperial luck" ?
Why do we have so many varieties of garbage ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info