Upcoming Divination Cards

"
Zophronios wrote:
A card that gives another card... Whats next? A card that gives that card that gives you another card? Pff...

We have a card that gives a random card since a very long time already ... what the fuss about an other one ??ß If you don t like it filter it out and you will never have to see one.
Still no Unique Belt/Boots card FeelsBadMan
"
Guys at GGG are smart and dedicated. Have some faith and if concerned, do your research and write an email, im sure they'll take the advice.

20/20 boy, that's why they are fixing some issues we are asking for 2 years at the support, live removing ground effect xD.

Such sheeps ....

Release new things, don't fix those giving issues for 2 years. Keep the good work.
Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
Last edited by MisterER on Apr 25, 2016, 8:51:16 AM
"
tinymero wrote:
I saw the frontpage of the thread and thought of an awesome idea (probably been mentioned before ofc)

What if we could get a Divination card book to scroll through so we can see all these awesome cards, and easier have controll ^_^ ! beside, starting to get alot of them :)

I wish that too, even if book of that kind will be mtx costing like 100 coins or 200, i will insta buy it

A card that gives another card... Whats next? A card that gives that card that gives you another card? Pff...

Your sentence is the most quoted of the thread, congratz man and also your sentence is on the right path to become meme
Last edited by Anakin_sass on Apr 25, 2016, 11:13:09 AM
The best part about divination cards has always been their art, other than that they don't do serve much of a purpose.
But I like the map card, those seem useful and hopefully not too rare.
Last edited by Fiskarens_Fiende on Apr 25, 2016, 11:23:06 AM
"
Mutalisk wrote:
Why corrupted uniques that can have 6 sockets?
I mean, a corrupted shield can still be used, or a corrupted helmet. But loosing a possible 6l is just plain bad.

Or did I miss something?

you can force sockets on a corrupted item with vorici, it's expensive but can be done.

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
A card for another card?!? No words....
Cool job !

Dont be unhappy with that card that gives a card, or with any of these incoming items ; if you really want to hate, just set your lootfilter to hide them, and you are fine, or just let them on the ground.

Making a little sister for the ultra-rare House of Mirrors, into a lower tier card is a way to balance the droprate, instead of letting an orphan House of Mirror that you will never see.

Collecting nice artworks and items is why i'm playing Hack & Slash.
This is getting ridiculous...Seriously, what the fuck is going on. A lvl 19 gem??? What is this shit? We already have lvl 20 gem card. Another piece of junk just to fill tabs? Are you going to make card sets for every piece of shit that exists in the game?
Bullshit makes the flowers grow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info