|✡| 7/7 |✡| Ξ UPDATED. Ξ What will you do if I give you 3k pure exalted ? (standard league)

Alch, exalt scour T1 maps until they are gone
Ingame: Snoxz

My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/245436
...Probably open up thread named "What should I do with 3k pure exalted?"

And say Thank You c:
Last edited by lxpandaxl on Apr 29, 2016, 1:36:52 PM
hmm what to do?? what to do???

"
_Helfy_ wrote:
Be honest.
"
Jaille wrote:
I'd buy as many legacies as I can and vendor them

+1
With 3,000 Pure Exalted I would make good use of them by investing around 400-800 Exalted into a build which would be-able to farm efficiently on all kind of levels.

With the remaining Exalted Orbs I would begin to invest in crafting and make money out of the exalts.
If someone asked to borrow a few exalts I'd gladly lend them to him due to the kind gesture you have done by giving me 3,000 Exalted Orbs

I would make sure that i would not waste the Exalted Orbs and make sure I put good use into them by spending them on investments which would potentially make me more money.

The build I would most likely run is Blade Vortex with Headhunter and Skyforths and the best possible gear i could afford. I will then invest the rest as i said into other things.

Thanks

Risky.
Last edited by _smart on Apr 29, 2016, 4:47:55 PM
If I had that many exalts, I would give 90% of it away to help others that are new to the game and people on my friends list.
I would hoard them like a squirrel before winter.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
honestly ?

i outfit a build with all the craziest corrupted items i can think of.

corrupt mirrored daggers until you get some GG mod
corrupt skyforth's for something...i don't know what. lol.
corrupt 6L shavs until i get +1 all gems.
etc....
and nothing bought already linked.
buy a shav's 6L it from start. then corrupt it. didn't get +1 ? start again.

oh the fun!

lol.

just buy gear for builds as i want, and give the gear away when i get bored so someone else can enjoy, buy 1 set of crit attack based jewelery for keeps, and a buncha 6links for keeps, a good wand dagger bow and 2h sword

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info