|✡| 7/7 |✡| Ξ UPDATED. Ξ What will you do if I give you 3k pure exalted ? (standard league)

Be honest.

Best regards,
Helfy.
|✡| Helfy & Helfy_Jr. #RoadTo100
Last edited by _Helfy_ on Dec 21, 2016, 8:24:55 AM
Last bumped on Jan 28, 2017, 10:17:17 PM
[Removed by Support]

wait is this a wire you have under your shirt ?

you little sh
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Apr 24, 2016, 11:44:38 AM
Buy literally every build myself and my girlfriend would ever want to play currently and in the future. After that it would be on to improving my collection of perfectly rolled uniques (legacies not necessary but if available then yes).

Honestly don't know how much exalted that would waste since neither of us have tastes for things like mirror items so depending on how much our wants cost take the leftovers, find a clan and if I like it enough to stick around forever spread the wealth to poorer and newer players in the guild/ in the wild since I like helping new players in particular when they have questions and problems.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
I'll buy:

legacy kaoms heart
legacy lightning coil
legacy taste of hate
legacy saffel frame
legacy soul taker

high quality rares

if I still get my ass wrecked with gear like that...
Dunno... I guess I'd have to figure out how to trade with you. No idea how trading works in this game.
Craft a Mirror-worthy Harbinger with Tora's "Always cause Bleeding" affix.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
First, I would probably do what I do with my money in real life: Put it aside and think about how it can be used best.

Then, I would probably

a) Get a Headhunter. Damn, a HH would be sooo nice.
b) Buy some mirror Harbinger (the old one, since it is much cheaper and the cost for the new one are not worth it), because bow builds are still pretty damn OP
c) Buy a mirror Vagan dagger because there are a lot of fun builds you can do with that
d) Potentially buy a mirror Elreon Diamond ring (probably exists I guess)?
e) Spend a few hundred on crafting because crafting is fun (craft sth unusual that doesn't yet exist as mirror base)
f) Give some good friends of mine that do actively play standard quite some of it, and probably help out some new players
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
craft a mirror-worthy redblade helmet
Store them i my stash tab forever, to reduce amount of exalts in standard.
I'd split them with my guildies.
And also...
Unignore you and tolerate your trade chat spamming. :P
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Last edited by Shovelcut on Apr 24, 2016, 12:24:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info