|✡| 7/7 |✡| Ξ UPDATED. Ξ What will you do if I give you 3k pure exalted ? (standard league)

I would buy all the legacy kaoms and vaal them
WTF
Nice scam man, changing OP to link your bullshit threads with nice fake c/o prices that no1 will even pay half c/o, not mentioning full b/o lol

Dude you got already 4 different threads in Standard buying (they all could be in 1 topic as well) plz dont bring this shit even here to general discussion

Last edited by Kingoko on Apr 25, 2016, 10:41:57 AM
Honestly?

Probably buy about 5ex worth of gear, play for a bit. Realize that no matter what dropped, it would be worth nothing compared to my wealth. End up giving everything away and quitting POE.
"
Kingoko wrote:
WTF
Nice scam man, changing OP to link your bullshit threads with nice fake c/o prices that no1 will even pay half c/o, not mentioning full b/o lol

Dude you got already 4 different threads in Standard buying (they all could be in 1 topic as well) plz dont bring this shit even here to general discussion

LOL, one flipper jealus of other, he have solid technices of marketing, learn something man, he are not hurting anyone, try to learn something of this guy. Nice jealus time Kingoko
I dont think its fair or good to bring your links to shops to general disccusion, if its not agains rules, its against ethic

And jealous of what? some exalts? comon dont make me laught

"
Kingoko wrote:
WTF

LOL, one flipper jealus of other, he have solid technices of marketing, learn something man, he are not hurting anyone, try to learn something of this guy. Nice jealus time Kingoko

I don't like King but I do know hes richer then the OP he is no way shape or form of jealousy if anything hes calling him out.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
attention?
Precisely. That's called advertisement. Let's all do the same ! I have a very nice thread about my dog. I'll spam the in-game boards with a link to it :)
Last edited by FNX_Heroes on Apr 25, 2016, 11:04:04 AM
I would try the build I've always wanted to play that I never had the currency for.
I would also buy a desired item I could put up a mirror service.

Then I would do giveaways all day every day to help other people who really need it.

Can't think of something else.
Exile 4 life.

"No need to describe fishing in detail, just hint at it."
~Chris 2014
And reported.

/tips hat

Shop advertisement does not belong in GD.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Yo that's fucking lame though lmao he baited and then was like LOOK IT THESE THREADS.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info