Perandus Challenge League Statistics

These MTX are nowhere near as motivating as the last set. While it was really nice having some of the more absurd challenges toned down without a set to drive me I don't have that much incentive to complete them this time around.

Next league please consider having a full set GGG.
I may have another challenge or two in me but I think I've pretty much plateaued. Wish I could push harder, that portal is dope.
Bachelor, UNC fan, terrible guitar player, doggy daddy.
"
Ashriel wrote:
I'd love to push for 40 - too bad it includes leveling Zana to 8. Sorry, I don't hate myself that much. Could easily get to 39, but that last one deserves an enormous middle finger.
"
bitV wrote:
These MTX are nowhere near as motivating as the last set. While it was really nice having some of the more absurd challenges toned down without a set to drive me I don't have that much incentive to complete them this time around.

Next league please consider having a full set GGG.

Cannot disagree more!

To me these MTX are more of an incentive.
SSF since ~OB
hehe im in these 2.66% xD looks gr8 xD

ps. why in every league are that &^%$# treasures to identy :P

ps.1.. GGG good job "Perandus" killed the market.. game is going (like world of warcraft..) to be 2 easy, people will flee from here when POE will be "Game for idiotes"
Last edited by moniek909 on Apr 19, 2016, 12:49:16 AM
this league bores me in a very specific way. for example, im a guy who likes a nice ass, and when i see a girl with a cute ass, i always turn around and check it out. but when i go to a beach where theres asses everywhere, i get bored and dont look anymore :(

this is what perandus league did. it overflooded the market with league specific items so hard, that some people were like "well fuck it". this league has been spoonfeeding at its best, no challenge whatsoever
It would be nice to see stats per league (HC/SC). I am sure that from 2.66% at challenge number 3, 2.00% is did that challenge @SC.
Mirror of Kalandra?
So about 0.66% of players have 40/40, if I'm estimating that correctly.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
Napotus wrote:
"
Ashriel wrote:
I'd love to push for 40 - too bad it includes leveling Zana to 8. Sorry, I don't hate myself that much. Could easily get to 39, but that last one deserves an enormous middle finger.

You can literally get 500k in about 4 hours just paying / leeching for Zanas and then doing your rotation.

Three days of work. Six if you can only put in 2 hours a day.

Yeah, SOOOOOOOOOOO hard.

"
hideouts wrote:
this league has been spoonfeeding at its best, no challenge whatsoever

Yep. Lots of this sorta feeling going around. "Game for idiots," said one person.

I get that they have to work to attract a broader playerbase in order to continue to grow the game, but as a game that was designed "by hardcore players for hardcore players," I'm getting more and more disappointed with how picnic this game's becoming. Every league.

I'm continually burning out faster from sheer boredom. I don't expect to last more than maybe... two more challenge leagues? Before I just move on to something else. At least if this trend continues.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
Galtrovan wrote:
"
Ashriel wrote:

Zana is not the road block, it's running the Lab a bazillion times for the enchants, which I refuse to do. Thus, no point in dinging #38 or #39 either.

lol, If you want zana lvl 8 you must run Zana missions much more times than labs to get all enchantments .
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Apr 19, 2016, 1:07:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info