Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
How about % for all 40? Just curious
"
Zamary wrote:
What's with the 36 challenge spike?

it's to get all the items portal skin, weapon skin, and footprints.
yay I'm one of the few with 40 :P
Feed my ego with a count of the 40/40ers!
https://redd.it/p0hyul
I like the challenge structure since we changed from 8 to 40 challenges.

That said I'd prefer more deterministic challenges and less that are pure luck.

"Loot 10000 Perandus Coins" would IMO be more satisfying than 'beg in global 820 until someone shares their Tantalo or Safe'.

Or, 'Apply 20 Helm enchants' would be better than the present system.

Zana 8 is the only deterministic achievement that feels oppressive to me, but for the people that play enough to hit it it's not too bad. At least they know whether or not they are close.
Le Toucan Will Return
I'd love to push for 40 - too bad it includes leveling Zana to 8. Sorry, I don't hate myself that much. Could easily get to 39, but that last one deserves an enormous middle finger.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
I'm glad the league is doing well and players like it, but it just felt too much like gold to me so I couldn't get into it. I think this is the first league I've ever completely skipped. Looking forward to the next one though.
It itches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's been fun :)
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
This league has been fantastic. First full challenge totem!
Ruby light of Songbird dreaming,
Daring King of Swords deceiving,
Queen of Sirens left in grieving,
Star of Wraeclast evermore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info