Animate Guardian WONT RECAST and STOLE MY ITEMS

pretty jacked off.. just gave it 3 UNIQ items,. I died and now it wont recas, it say's it retains the items when you log in and out , But not when you die? what the hell..
Last bumped on Apr 27, 2016, 12:38:00 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
TWO TIMES NOW THIS IS PISSING ME OFF WHAT THE HELL
Last edited by TiLung on Apr 18, 2016, 8:57:29 AM
You sure it didn't die to whatever killed you?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Why should that matter? It keeps the items so when it dies the items SHOULD NOT EXPIRE they don't when i die SO WHAT THE FUCK
1: Animate guardian Retains your items From when you Remove the skill [off your items onto another one] It will still have the armour you give it?

2: When you log out + In,. IT WILL STILL HAVE THE SAME FUCKING ARMOR

3: but if it dies it looses it all? COME THE FUCK ON , What is this bullshit sort it out
"
Raye wrote:
what are you talking about? Of course it looses all gear when it dies, that's how it works, that's how it's supposed to work.

The only exception is the master craft mod on body armour to make it drop on AG death, but that only applies to the body armour, nothing else.

If your Guardian dies, all gear is lost, as per design.
If you die nothing happens to the Guardian, he stays and fights until you resurrect, so you better resurrect quickly to pull him from danger.
If you relog he can be resummoned with current gear since he didn't die.

To be honest with you,. It doesn't Make sense to me due to the fact of when i die my Shavs doesn't disappear so why suddenly does the gear on this guard?? Why cant you remove the gear.. trying to run the two auras from leer cast and dying breath and im having to buy sets of them just for a day of leveling.. fuck that.

seriously i think this skill needs a re think. It Retains items when you log in and out but it doesn't when it dies,.

So in otherwords If you die in a DC and you can't even Close the game,.. You loose your guard coz well sorry mate your game fucked you.. come on,.

You may not be able to wrap your mind round the workings of the skill but almost everyone else has.

Regardless, it's not a bug...any further argument about it's mechanics should be posted in feedback
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
if when it dies you still had the items, everyone would have linked the BIS items to it, because... why not?
my builds:
- COLB (Cast On Last Breath) first ever build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1632595
- the Flash: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1367774
- the oro's bridle build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1409823
Last edited by The_x_ile on Apr 19, 2016, 6:46:31 AM
"
The_x_ile wrote:
if when it dies you still had the items, everyone would have linked the BIS items to it, because... why not?

What good would that do the guardian does no dps what so ever and the AI in it is stupid as fuck.. oh theres a horde of monsters that will 1 hit me,. im just gona go walk over here and oh shit im dead sorry exile looks like you shouldn't of bothered with this skill at all.

I debated this for hours with a few people,.

IF A RF FIRESTORM CLASS CAN WALK AROUND WITH 3m DPS why can't this keep the items which are just worth 1 chaos each??

also i have no idea what B I S means.
BiS means best in slot. Which is what you would use to make an unkillable guardian who does a ton of dps.

Why are you even arguing? Nothing you summon comes back when it dies. You always have to summon new minions that died.

And people do use this skill and keep it alive. How much minion life do you have in the tree? What level is your minion life gem you have linked to the guardian? What level is the guardian skill? You turn crap gear into a minion and don't support it properly and then complain that it stole your items.

You debated this for hours with a few people? Glad I wasn't one of them. That's a few hours they'll never get back.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info