[2.3] NeverSink's Oro's Flicker Slayer ♦ "The Accelerator" ♦ High clear, tanky, affordable

This is obviously not a tooltip hero DPS build, but are people finding for their offense? With level 19 gems and no quality I have 4661 average damage and .17 attack time.
4765 ave damage and 0.15 secs
Nice Guide!

But i got a question about an unique ring "Pyre Sapphire Ring", is this ring suitable for this build ? What is your opinion ? Since i think the mod "Ignited enemies you hit are destroyed on Kill" seems to be cool, it can deal with the problem of Porcupine, since if they are destroyed they cant shoot on death.

Thanks!
Last edited by Auxz on May 6, 2016, 12:39:16 PM
Fun build.. For once something new for me. But the screen shake due to speedy teleports is really tough to watch. Maybe not the thing to play before sleep ;) I had some trouble with just molten strike right before level 67.. Especially large perandus crowds were very dangerous to me. I don't have equipment giving me the very desirable 75+ resists, yet.

Also, I'm using Victario's Acuity amulet, which provides frenzy and power charges and also dex and int. And it has lightning resistance. A nice piece of gear, despite the lack of life.
So, i want to play this in the 2 week perandus and this might just be me not understanding a game mechanic but how do you have enough mana ?

I did not see any manaleech or regen anywhere ...

[EDIT]

Ok, nevermind i only looked at the lvl 68 passivetree that's why i did not see it.
Last edited by Furbl on May 6, 2016, 7:03:58 AM
that build its not looking safe por 2w race
"
sherokuN wrote:
that build its not looking safe por 2w race

Why not? it's like 1c to start and pretty tanky
IGN: HarroHarbinger
"
ThraxAttack wrote:
This is obviously not a tooltip hero DPS build, but are people finding for their offense? With level 19 gems and no quality I have 4661 average damage and .17 attack time.

that is really low for a 700 dps weapon...
are you looking at flicker striker not autoattack?
That's fairly normal. I think it's easier to push a physical weapon than pure elemental. Nevertheless, this kills most things very fast. Also, that number is not dps.

I also use Victarios Acuity amulet, which gives me some power charges as well and helps a bit with the frenzies. Besides, it gives dex and int, which we need, and it's one of the uniques with a little resist as well. Ends up around 7500 damage atm, when Elemental Overload etc fire.
Last edited by voonvoon on May 7, 2016, 8:40:48 PM
300 - 800 K dps really...? is it with rampage maxed? (800+ for 40% increased?) 20-40 attacks per second? is not it OVEREXAGERATED? Did you pull this number out of your ass or was it with head hunter buffs ? In this case, is it reproducable ? What is the viability on bosses or is it RNG?

My max aps was 22 with brightbeak , 9 frenzy charges, vaal haste, haste and so many AS nodes.

You have a lot of difficulties to keep the 5 frenzy charges and it's normal because you cannot gain more than one frenzy charge per multi strike skill activation but have low ignite chance low crit chance, so you use blood rage. It also means that with your low ignite chance you will be out of charges against bosses with a lot of HP like malachai or dual merveil.

This is why RT ignite chance is quite good to sustain frenzy charges for infinite flicker on monsters that you cant kill to trigger blood rage, yeah elemental overload grants more damage... but it's already 11% less efficient with 89% chance to hit then it's also 11% less chance to ignite/crit. All yours mults are 11% less efficient and you need accuracy on the gear. Wouldnt it be easier to use RT and not elemental overload?

Plus elemental will trigger once per 13 hits with your setup, well i guess it's enough against packs but to be unlucky when you arent already buffed will reduce your dps drastically. Rt will grant 11% to 35% more damage constantly ( considering 89% to 65% chance to hit).

RT would save two-three mods slot on gear and a lot of nodes. Tooltip damage may be 20% lower compared to a triggered elemental overload but usability of the build would be better. Also it wouldnt need the boot enchant anymore, replacable by something else.

Thoses saved nodes can be used to pick indomitable node, it's so good, really so good, especially on top of enfeeble.

Are all the mana leech nodes necessary? Hmm maybe with your 40 attack per second... but i dont believe that you reach this amount without head hunter lucky buff, so it's more likely to be 12 aps, 15 max. So mana cost is lower per second and therefore you can drop two mana leech nodes.

This build can use something,

You use vinktar so you can get 30% free penetration with herald of thunder Elemental equilibrium. With a ruby flask and enfeeble, you could drop arctic armour and use herald of thunder instead, 30% elemental penetration is juicy against bosses. It's only a suggestion, you have to see if the benefit is usable in boss fight situation or not because you need to kill to trigger the herald.

With this ring you could also use lightning coil ( in your video you lose up to 2/3 of your life against GORGE porcupines... Duuuuh !). Again, it's only a suggestion thoo.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASzBS0HdQ48FE0UcRZvGGoYkRo4HRQfGCFVIq8j0ycvJ58qjTKJNtg4UzpSOlg62ECgQzFGt0bXR35JG0z_UdpR-1WpVcZX4lgHWfNaGl4TXzlhUmP9ZU1mVGaeaGVo8moBbydxhXIPcql07Xasdud35XgveHp65nrvfNl85YIHgpuD24TZhO-Fp4ZghrSHaorwj0aPYJBVlG-VJJe0mmqbLZuhogCpJ6mUrJisqrCrsUKygLyfvTa-p8BmwKbDM8SCzRbPftNv1ljZfNq52sHcPeFz42rpRuoY7FXtIO9O8B_xbPPd9zL31_jr-tL8Sw==
The saved nodes can be used to pick increased damage, fire pene and indomitable. if you dont want the fire node, you can pick life, jewel socket, whatever you want.

Beautifull unnecessary presentation, it looks nice, it's arty but not easy to read.
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
Last edited by Geisalt on May 8, 2016, 10:54:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info