[2.3] NeverSink's Oro's Flicker Slayer ♦ "The Accelerator" ♦ High clear, tanky, affordable

Which other skill do you prefer to use? Like for Izaro and what not. Is it fine do keep the same links for it?
If you don't need the survivability of AA, what do you think about using Herald of Ash? I know you don't get any benefit from the extra phys as fire, but the quality bonus is just increased fire damage and you can still ignite for your overkill.
What do you think about the blood dance unique?
I think this item fit this build well, what do you think?
I'm trying to make a decision between this build and the blood magic version using essence worm.

Are curse immune maps an issue here? The other guide (bloodmagic) says:

"I wanted to do a Blood Magic version so I could do more of the difficult map mods that the most popular version of this build struggles with (curse immune for example)" ~illectrik

Heretics Veil looks so sweet though, lvl 22 blasphemy...I'm torn! I want to roll maps and only have to re-roll em' if I get elemental reflect. Would suck to have re-roll other wise good maps cause of cure immunity AND elemental reflect.

Thoughts? Oh, thanks for the great build and the item filter, love the sound the sorc boots make when they drop xD

🐢
Well, went ahead and bought null and void. can't afford heretics veil atm, so might go bloodmagic 1st and try that then switch to curses - just gonna try both and see which I prefer.

Bet it comes down to personnel preference more than anything ^^
🐢
"
Koheleth wrote:
Heretics Veil looks so sweet though, lvl 22 blasphemy...I'm torn!

Lvl 22 blasphemy simply adds to the radius. Quality is much more important.
The big thing for that helm is the free link and reservation reduction.
Last edited by bullgaria on Apr 26, 2016, 9:21:46 PM
What do you think about using Emberwake + Holy Fire passive wheel? (slightly different pathing)
Maybe replace one of the gems with a Chance to Ignite for 84% ignite chance, not counting flammability.

You end up with 40% of the base damage of poison but double the duration.

The tree has 177% elemental damage, counting Holy Fire + Celestial Judgment and NOT counting elemental weapon damage as it doesn't affect burn, and then there's Elemental Overload for 40% more burn.

On paper seems like it would be worth a shot.
IGN: HarroHarbinger
"
bullgaria wrote:
"
Koheleth wrote:
Heretics Veil looks so sweet though, lvl 22 blasphemy...I'm torn!

Lvl 22 blasphemy simply adds to the radius. Quality is much more important.
The big thing for that helm is the free link and reservation reduction.

What do you think about map mods though? Can you run any mod except elemental reflect with no issues?

I 6L my Oro's and am still playing the bloodmagic version. I have the currency to buy the heretics veil, just not sure if its worth since dps is so nice atm. I wish someone could help give feedback on hard tier 14-15 maps? I don't want to re-roll them and know from experience that they have tough mods.
🐢
"
Koheleth wrote:

What do you think about map mods though? Can you run any mod except elemental reflect with no issues?

I 6L my Oro's and am still playing the bloodmagic version. I have the currency to buy the heretics veil, just not sure if its worth since dps is so nice atm. I wish someone could help give feedback on hard tier 14-15 maps? I don't want to re-roll them and know from experience that they have tough mods.

Do you mind showing your gear? I'm currently level 84 with the Heretic's Veil version but haven't found any maps beyond t10 yet. That said, at level 70 I was crushing arid lakes and gorges even with only a 5L Oro's.
I am following this build; this absolutely destroys/melts/obliterates everything.

I have a question about the dual curses. If I'm just grinding the lake, could I swap out enfeeble for elemental weakness? Or is it overkill? Or is the effect minimal?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info