Frankenberry's Tanky Phys Bow Ranger - LVL 100 - Can clear all content

Finally did the change, and bought Acuity too. They sure feel nice. I've lost a lot of damage compared to previous spec, but I have 600 more hp. I'll have to work a bit on my jewels to be ele weakness capped.

/e: validated on double crema boss. The additional life did help at the beginning of the fight. Far Shot took care of the rest.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on May 28, 2016, 11:33:24 AM
Not sure if you still check this thread, but if you do:

Why not go pierce? (gem + tree nodes).
I'd guess it would replace added fire. As you say, elemental damage is less valuable in higher maps due to resistances, so although the tooltip might look less, i doubt it would be that big of a real dmg difference.

I would think pack clear speed would go up quite a bit with pierce - hitting more mobs in one volley sounds better?
IGN: Starlight_Seraphim
"
Starlight85 wrote:
Not sure if you still check this thread, but if you do:

Why not go pierce? (gem + tree nodes).
I'd guess it would replace added fire. As you say, elemental damage is less valuable in higher maps due to resistances, so although the tooltip might look less, i doubt it would be that big of a real dmg difference.

I would think pack clear speed would go up quite a bit with pierce - hitting more mobs in one volley sounds better?

I don't play PoE at the moment.

I liked TS for its utility and I do not like TS with pierce. I think the damage is not even close to as good as TS with chain. Also physical damage is better than elemental damage but you need a balance between the two so you don't die to elemental reflect OR physical reflect :)

That was my reasoning back then. I don't know how things currently work for archers in PoE :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info