Frankenberry's Tanky Phys Bow Ranger - LVL 100 - Can clear all content

Added a few video's ^.^
All recorded at level 100. Double Reflect was just for the fun of it, now that I don't lose any xp from deaths. I don't think it is actually a very good idea with this build :D
Last edited by Frankenberry on Apr 19, 2016, 10:40:12 PM
Hello. I was stalled and respeced into your suggested tree. Things are moving forward again, so cheers! Just wondering at what point do you make for the cluster of life nodes over near the scion start? Thanks.
"
dynosaur_sr wrote:
Hello. I was stalled and respeced into your suggested tree. Things are moving forward again, so cheers! Just wondering at what point do you make for the cluster of life nodes over near the scion start? Thanks.

Updated OP with this tree for lvl 79 :)

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIAAJuNCC7tgxmOAF7Tfn1173r-uu4Ou-P8xaOKxKINjSP2p9Rbr4d2TZKNff7IIXZOKpAK458wfKGkhs5M_yPTSn1_K1FH4dvBM0Mxj2A51JUFjb8GI9rBjX5299nGCIkFtdQjexR07be2MfoylJrxwuwwcQUtdcugn38CXWi0xd2oeu_qYr6npuDKqWKsS3hlTWyMOkK9Np2qR342PYTZ62MB3BEvtUh349RCqW6Eb8Aadf14DW87Fr-18iaVNZJh4ti9VUuMNonTcFI=
Thanks for the build! Biggest issue with my crit bow ranger was survivability.

How do you feel about Arrow Dancing?
Congrats Frankenberry :)
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
eugenez wrote:
Thanks for the build! Biggest issue with my crit bow ranger was survivability.

How do you feel about Arrow Dancing?

I like Arrow Dancing for a few reasons.

First we avoid most melee damage simply from not being in melee. This goes for all bow builds.
Second of all I like Arrow Dancing with this build since it has a low evasion rating which means we won't evade much melee damage anyways. However with arrow dancing we actually get a good 'bang the buck' vs. reflect projectiles and other projectiles - even with a low evasion rating.

So I like it a lot :)
Last edited by Frankenberry on Apr 20, 2016, 4:55:19 PM
Thanks for the quick response!

This is my gear below.

Would say the largest upgrade would be the bow? But higher dps bows are just so expensive. What are your thoughts on crafting a 380pdps+ crit harbinger from a ilvl 83 base? Would 10ex be sufficient?
With your gem setup I would go for a Rat's Nest with Blast Rain "chance for an additional blast" enchant. Also there are more than 1 good boot enchant you could take advantage off. Movement speed, anti-stun or even the one that adds lightning damage when you haven't killed an opponent in a while (good vs. bosses).

Maybe focus on your jewels to gain some additional life =)

Besides that your gear is "done". Of course you could always make small upgrades like GG-jewelry and so forth but it is expensive :)
Thanks for the inputs! Very helpful.
Updated with 2-week HC perandus event progress :D Having much fun with this event. Hope to take the build to lvl 93 but danger lurks around every corner with all those crazy exiles, perandus mobs, warbands and soon beyond and invasion bosses :D :D Let's see how it goes :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info