Community Showcase and Content Update 2.2.2

"
kot0005 wrote:
All those HC noobs, they cant even log out right without dying. But they play HC anyway and just complain about desync, screen freeze.

wtf? why so much hate dood ???
Quinn vid is amazing so much lolz ,BAAAAAASICCC attack !!!
We love u mate :)
Ratchet stay in SC, HC aint working for you.
enjoyed the rip video, but:

ggg, please make an option to UNHIDE THE EMAIL ADDRESS IN THE LOGIN SCREEN already. it should be showing stars as default. like the password edit field.

how can you spend hours over hours deleting email addresses in players posts all over the forum when you let streamers openly publish them to their viewers by default.

the argument that streamers can hide them isn't valid as the vid clearly shows they mostly don't.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
That hideout looks awesome, one of my favourite ones so far.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
ya great stuff and i sometimes can't handle quinn's voice, but sadly he went back to d3. owell
rawrawr
"
Heartbound wrote:
"
SirAnoobis wrote:
Fix traps with energy shield based builds plz.

EDIT: But thanks anyways for the update!

They said they are currently working on this. There is a few different things they have to do, because ES isn't just the same for every build & there is different builds you can do that may make you weaker to traps. I forget what they said but they are doing quite a bit to it.

I really hope so, but still releasing labyrinth and then even enabling leaderboards before balancing ES/HP disparity is absurd. Same goes for the golems, you make a class balanced around elemental golems and you wait to release the lightning golem, but still release the stone golem, that is bad management and not justifiable, even if they eventually will fix everything.

Also, probably this should go in a feedback thread, but since we started talking about this anyway

Spoiler
the easy fix in my opinion would be to disable any kind of HP/ES regen after getting hit by a trap (apply debuff to player e.g. 5 second duration) to make HP/ES equal in terms of mitigation (regen is a form of dmg mitigation, they probably forgot that part of the equation), and MAYBE make the traps do slightly less damage to compensate. Also chaos golem being Int aligned and lightning golem Int/Dex is another fallacy in my opinion, but w/e. Will open a feedback thread just in case anyways

Also thanks for the reply, I had no idea they stated those things about balancing ES already, hence the disappointment.
Last edited by SirAnoobis on Apr 14, 2016, 10:44:13 AM
The Blender comic was the best.

As to ES/Lab, am I the only person that just doesn't see the big deal? And yes, my main char is CI and I don't think it's a huge deal. It's part of what you have to deal with by making that decision. I was able to do the lab at reasonable levels (like 60 for Merci) and have run it numerous times after that.

Sure, if you get stuck on a trap yer fucked, but then don't get stuck on traps. The lab is 100% doable as ES with careful play, and if that means CI is never on the leaderboard, so what? Not every build can do everything, nor should every build be able to.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
See first video at 2:46 - You need to sort these freezes out this is getting ridiculous....
The more I watch the videos the more it is annoying to see performance issues. Jump into a Perandus pack > screen freeze > Dead...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info