Community Showcase and Content Update 2.2.2

"
sorielle wrote:
See first video at 2:46 - You need to sort these freezes out this is getting ridiculous....

Big time. When the same computers can run more intense games with no issues but struggle with PoE is annoying.
"
Archwizard wrote:
The Blender comic was the best.

As to ES/Lab, am I the only person that just doesn't see the big deal? And yes, my main char is CI and I don't think it's a huge deal. It's part of what you have to deal with by making that decision. I was able to do the lab at reasonable levels (like 60 for Merci) and have run it numerous times after that.

Sure, if you get stuck on a trap yer fucked, but then don't get stuck on traps. The lab is 100% doable as ES with careful play, and if that means CI is never on the leaderboard, so what? Not every build can do everything, nor should every build be able to.

The point is, by design the labyrinth tries to be build-independent, hence the traps doing %dmg of total eHP and not flat damage, further encouraged by the fact that you can't mitigate the damage in any way (you can actually block/dodge darts for example, and that should be removed imho), only regenerate your life. Add to that the fact that you can compete in a leaderboard and you have a system that is flawed by balance issues to the point of being flat-out unfair in respect to some builds.

Why should life builds be able to facetank traps and pot up making the labyrinth a joke while ES builds are forced to dodge traps or die in a split second, considering they are clearly trying to make the labyrinth build agnostic? If that wasn't the case then just make the traps do flat physical damage like normal monster attacks and be done with it, yeah.

The game is built around making everything viable for everyone, rewarding experimentation from start to end game, saying "some builds can do lab, some cannot, just deal with it" is like saying "some builds can finish the game, others cannot, just deal with it and play those 4-5 builds everyone else plays this month if you want to finish the game".

To each his own opinions of course, that's how I see Path of Exile gameplay logic and the reason why I play and support this game.
Looks like I'll have to keep asking...

Can we get some info on how the timing of runs work?

- I assume it starts the moment you click the entry door?
- Does time continue running when in the Stashroom/TreasureRoom?
- Does time end when you kill Izaro the last time or when you leave (his room or treasure room)?
- Will your time be displayed while running (in a future update maybe?).

You guys' jokescreenshot is almost coming true. Have open: poe, poe.trade, reddit, poe leaderboard
real cool Blender - Comic by Joe Duncan
Now I failed to inisialize
Really enjoyed the HC death videos ( I died at level 88 this league ) was fun
Message me in game @SleepyHarvester
Who is Ratchet, and how often does he have to make a new character?
nice HO Mhotep!
nice details, deco combinations, overal feeling, atmosphere, etc.

<3
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
"
innervation wrote:
Who is Ratchet, and how often does he have to make a new character?

I am ratchet and quite often FeelsBadMan
"
Heartbound wrote:
"
MissApril wrote:
Good stuff! :)

Spoiler
But I am NOT clicking on that quin vid.. no fkn way.. can't handle that guys voice lmao

I'm not really a fan of him either, but that compilation video was hilarious. Sounds like he was orgasming at one part. The guy who edited the video was spot on lol.

Bro ! I didnt like Quin as well, I didnt like voice also and his whiteblack camera was so creepy, never enjoyed him, never followed him, BUT ! : He changed camera, his voice is not that bad as annoying zeno voice, he seems really funny, BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT : I was SHOCKED by his attitude as new PoE player, especially from D3 ! He is not aggresive, not blaming anyone for his mistakes, he enjoying it, just WOW Quin ! I started like you !! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info