[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

Hi mas what character you starting in the breach league.. Just want head's up so I can also start it too.
"
mas_mariano wrote:
"
thatguyromix wrote:
Will cyclone work for this build?

No. But you could use Shield Charge linked on your BoR as main skill if you want to clear maps just moving around... :D

Why not? I wat thinking to use this build with cyclone + Fortify Support
"
mas_mariano wrote:
"
thatguyromix wrote:
Will cyclone work for this build?

No. But you could use Shield Charge linked on your BoR as main skill if you want to clear maps just moving around... :D

Why not? I wat thinking to use this build with cyclone + Fortify Support
"
mojo8850 wrote:
Hi mas what character you starting in the breach league.. Just want head's up so I can also start it too.

Hi! I'm going to play again my Lightning Strike Deadeye, last time was on Prophecy league.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1666464

If I got the time maybe I try to make a new build as second char on league later on.
Dear,

I would like to know if with pach 2.5 there has been some change in the passive tree points of this build?

So I can take advantage of the "full reset of the tree".

-I used this build in the past league. Good and Cheap !

made all the maps tier: 11 ~ tier: 15(Corrupted and with modes) "easily"
-Of the guardians I made 2 (corrupted and with modes) And the league was over before trying the rest of guardians :p

thanks for build !!

i want now test build ( in stardand ) whith new Shield ^^
Glad to read you enjoy the build!

Passive tree is exactly the same as with 2.4, there's not any important change on last update, just minor corrections and some screenshots updated.
So far so good. Got a perfect Astramentis, perfect Aegis, near perfect Voll's Vision (just about 30 off on the armour roll), and a close to perfect Atziri's Splendour. Other gear is kinda meh and using Scaeva until I can scrap something better together. The build feels really solid and it's still missing a few important pieces (Shaper's Touch, Emperor's Mastery, Voidheart as uniques go).

How are you guys doing with the BoR build? Anyone try the new life Aegis shield out yet?

PS: Playing BF and can't 5 or 6 link to save my life (like 0 for 150 on fusings lmao).
"
mas_mariano wrote:
"
I am trying the build, i plan using reckoning and riposte too, great help with aoe and make the most of that block chance. I have a question though. Seeing as static strike is lightning, linked with fire dmg, and fire and cold auras how you deal with elemental equilibrium maps? you link cold to shield charge and remove hatred for example?
And how you deal with elemental resistant mobs and bosses?

Yes, you deal a lot of elemental damage but no matter mob/bosses resistances, final damage feels more than OK through whole Atlas when buffed. Of course, you could use Elemental Weakness curse instead of Enfeeble and/or if you plan to use counter-attack then a Q20 Reckoning + Vengeance + CoH + Elemental Weakness would be great.

This build used counter-attacks for a long time, finally I removed them because I need some extra sockets for Vaal Haste/Vaal Lightning Trap (seems necessary to deal with Guardians).

Thanks a lot. I will try that, i am using reckoning plus riposte, the 30%chance on vengeance doesn't seem too reliable but i'll try it. I used elemental weakness on the CWDT setup and it works really well but it seems you need enfeeble for bosses, that hit you don't block can hurt really bad.
can someone explaing me how to get enough int to get that concentrated gem running? I am currently already struggling, and I have put more into INT nodes than the build is showing. The gem needs 121 int on lvl 20 and I have no idea how to get that, also I dont see any INT on the recommended gear.

thanks, a new player.
"
LookzlikeZ wrote:
can someone explaing me how to get enough int to get that concentrated gem running? I am currently already struggling, and I have put more into INT nodes than the build is showing. The gem needs 121 int on lvl 20 and I have no idea how to get that, also I dont see any INT on the recommended gear.

thanks, a new player.

Mines at level 7, and it seems to be just fine, it's still a crazy amount of damage at a low level. I only have 64 int, and conc is still the best choice.

On another note, I got the
and let me tell you, it's god tier. The life it gives is amazing T'm getting 298 life pack per block, and it feels like vaal pact, it's that good.
Last edited by Thewarguy on Dec 6, 2016, 4:52:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info