[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
I Think i will reach lvl 85 today and then will spec into Dirty Techniques.
I will let you know my experiences and if it was worth it.
Also I played around with the idea of respeccing 5 points from the Scion Lifewheel and invest it
into the Templar Life Area with the 6% 8% 6% life nodes called Devotion.
For the exact same investment of 5 Sp we would exchange 25% increased Life for
20% increased life , 40 Strength and the 3% increased Effect of non Curse Auras you cast.
Now this should affect our Hatred Aura.

I am unsure about two things though. First thing is wether the 3% increased Aura effect would be worth it and even is a noticeable change, and also if the 40 strength we are getting are effectively more life than 5% life missing from the scion wheel.
Please let me know what you think. Also i am thinking about grabbing the
Life generation per Endurance Charge Node and to maybe use Frenzy and Enduring Cry with Blood Magic Support in my Off hand so that i have a way to generate Frenzy and Endurance charges during bossfights
and to get the self Heal from Enduring Cry.

Let me know what you think guys.

About changes on tree, I guess that only matters which one gives you more life and I guess that actual tree is a little bit better compared with going for Devotion. But I'm not sure.

About Frenzy, some people use it with this build, for me, is uncomfortable and actual buffs seems enough when dealing with bosses. About Enduring Cry, needing BM linked to it makes two sockets and I decided to keep what I have, but in both cases, I guess is just personal preference.
"
mojo8850 wrote:
Hi mas I posted before I think you missed me on your replies lol..
Can you check my profile and let me know if I need more improvements thanks

Hi, I checked your profile. My suggestions:

- You don't have almost any life from rings, try to get some there. Additionally, you could get some more from BoR & Lioneye's fairly cheap.
- Your CWDT combo is wrong. You levelled all your gems and you're not triggering any of them (required level from linked skills should be 38 or lower).
- Increased Duration doesn't work on Fortify, remove it.
- I suggest you use both instant recovery flasks.
- You could craft inc. elemental damage on belt.
- If you feel you need some extra life, remove some damage nodes and pick more life from Constitution area (usually I pick all life nodes before taking the last damage nodes like By the Blade or Hatchet Master.

Hope this helps!
I reached lvl 85 and specced into DT but haven´t really seen major effects but that could just
be because there weren´t many bossfights yet for me to observe the poison effect,
as most mobs just die too quickly to notice anything.

I am also thinking about dropping Hatred, Arctic Armour and Herald of Ash for
Grace and Determination as it would increase my Armour from around 10k to 20k.
Flame Golem should make up for the Herald of Ash Dmg loss.
At lvl 20 Flame Golem does 20% dmg and HOA does 15%.
The DMG Loss from Hatred hurts, but i think i can manage without that.
I almost died in the racecourse map and i think at Tier 7 upwards the bosses become a little more difficult. As a HC player i have to focus on defense. Plus with a couple of quality gems my dmg
should be better. Cleave 10% attack speed, Fortify and Warchief all up the dmg as quality gems.
The increased 10k Armour i get at all times from a lvl 11 Determination and Grace combined should
be better than Arctic Armours DMG reduction that´s only available when idle.
I´m gonna move Warchief into an Unset Ring and Put Grace and Determination in my shoes
with a two link blood magic flame golem.
And since Grace and Determination are two auras, the Devotion Skillnote makes even more sense.
Last edited by NoDiscoSisqoOrCalypso on Nov 10, 2016, 8:34:20 AM
"
mas_mariano wrote:
"
mojo8850 wrote:
Hi mas I posted before I think you missed me on your replies lol..
Can you check my profile and let me know if I need more improvements thanks

Hi, I checked your profile. My suggestions:

- You don't have almost any life from rings, try to get some there. Additionally, you could get some more from BoR & Lioneye's fairly cheap.
- Your CWDT combo is wrong. You levelled all your gems and you're not triggering any of them (required level from linked skills should be 38 or lower).
- Increased Duration doesn't work on Fortify, remove it.
- I suggest you use both instant recovery flasks.
- You could craft inc. elemental damage on belt.
- If you feel you need some extra life, remove some damage nodes and pick more life from Constitution area (usually I pick all life nodes before taking the last damage nodes like By the Blade or Hatchet Master.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the reply

Regarding BoR & Lioneye's eventually when I get currency I will upgrade a little also I'm trying to roll Inc Dmg enchant on Helmet so all in good time..

So as for the Gem's I have replaced them with the exact lvl on your build guide.
Cast When Damage Taken (level 1) + TEMPEST SHIELD (level 1) + BLOOD RAGE (level 7) + ENFEEBLE (level 3, INT restriction). Enfeeble you mention INT Restriction what lvl should Enfeeble be? otherwise I have it on lvl 3

You mentioned increased duration doesn't work on Fortify. What gem do I remove the Increased duration or Fortify. If so what are my replacement gem's you recommend.

I have the Recovery Flasks Sorted..

Crafting I will get to it once my masters get to highest lvl's right now they lvl 5 almost hitting lvl 6.

As for the life nodes on constitution area I am picking them up as I level up from now and on wards From lvl 85-90 will give me them Nodes..

Please check again and verify the update.. Thank and your awesome ;)
how are u guys dying? iam lvl 77 and doing ier 15 maps.... good build, but isnt it hard as a league starter if bor and lioneye etc is still not found?
i'm done with this build because my Challenge is 36 in Essence league and level is 92 thanks this build i can do this.
but !!
i'll look forward :) the only problem is . . .
The Shaper !! yes , it impossible to face tank how many you try (yes , i try :( )
my final set up seem to be :
Spoiler

Switch item
for movement

for kill bosses

switch if needed life support : Switch with Life Leech

and jewel is
Spoiler

Hope you guys have fun with this build and hope you done all the challange in essence.
and do forget Practice makes perfect !!
CHEERS !!
Last edited by Zazatotz on Nov 11, 2016, 8:20:14 AM
"
I almost died in the racecourse map and i think at Tier 7 upwards the bosses become a little more difficult. As a HC player i have to focus on defense.

Maybe reflect from Racecourse boss have something to do with this.
"
mojo8850 wrote:
So as for the Gem's I have replaced them with the exact lvl on your build guide.
Cast When Damage Taken (level 1) + TEMPEST SHIELD (level 1) + BLOOD RAGE (level 7) + ENFEEBLE (level 3, INT restriction). Enfeeble you mention INT Restriction what lvl should Enfeeble be? otherwise I have it on lvl 3

You could level Enfeeble up to level 5 based on CWDT restrictions, but that requires some more INT and because I use Static Strike setup, I don't need that kind of INT so I prefer to keep Enfeeble at level 3.
"
paraply wrote:
how are u guys dying? iam lvl 77 and doing ier 15 maps.... good build, but isnt it hard as a league starter if bor and lioneye etc is still not found?

Is not. During Essence league, I was able to get all my gear (including BoR, Lioneye's and most expensive item Soul Taker) during the 3rd-4th day since league start. Prices on BoR and Lioneye's drops quite fast and most important, is not mandatory to get these items while you start mapping, so, if you wasn't able to get all of them, you could still play maps quite easy until you get what you're missing.
"
Zazatotz wrote:
i'm done with this build because my Challenge is 36 in Essence league and level is 92 thanks this build i can do this.
but !!
i'll look forward :) the only problem is . . .
The Shaper !! yes , it impossible to face tank how many you try (yes , i try :( )
my final set up seem to be :
Spoiler

Switch item
for movement

for kill bosses

switch if needed life support : Switch with Life Leech

and jewel is
Spoiler

Hope you guys have fun with this build and hope you done all the challange in essence.
and do forget Practice makes perfect !!
CHEERS !!

Really glad this build works for you! Gratz on 36 challenges!

Yes, Shaper is not possible with this build, I tried it once, but you can't block almost any of the attack, life pool is low and there's not enough leech to sustain battle.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info