[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

"
mojo8850 wrote:
Is the passive skill tree the same or we changing some nodes..
Also which bandit we choosing now?

Also before I could use 3 buffs and now I use 2 and can not use the 3rd one..

Do you have soul taker equipped? If so, check your links, you probably have an aura linked to a support gem that increases the mana reserved due to the multiplier.

The tree is mostly the same, I think it's unchanged.

As for bonus, oak or the 2 passive points are the way to go.
"
ironstove wrote:
"
mojo8850 wrote:

Do you have soul taker equipped? If so, check your links, you probably have an aura linked to a support gem that increases the mana reserved due to the multiplier.

Yes I use the soul taker, I have Hatred on there but its not connected to a support gem its connected to ancestral warchief and arctic armour.
"
mojo8850 wrote:
"
ironstove wrote:
"
mojo8850 wrote:

Yes I use the soul taker, I have Hatred on there but its not connected to a support gem its connected to ancestral warchief and arctic armour.

Just take a look on your boots Herald of Ash + Inc duration that is a problem since HoA has a duration tag. Just simply put HoA in your Soul taker problem solved.
Last edited by intermission140 on Sep 19, 2017, 6:44:40 AM
Trying to lvl but got 1 hit 3 times from map bosses i usually have no problems with so lost 30% and that really hurts. Map mods were not bad otherwise i would not run them. If anyone could advise me on my build/tree i would be very appreciative.
Looking for defence obviously
Thanks.
"

Just take a look on your boots Herald of Ash + Inc duration that is a problem since HoA has a duration tag. Just simply put HoA in your Soul taker problem solved.

Ok So I moved HoA and placed it in the Soul Taker, and placed the ancestral warchief on my boots.

On my boots skill its now Vaal Haste > HoA > Vaal Haste > Increased Duration Support.. I Hope thats fine..

Anyone know on what else we can do to make this even more strong
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Trying to lvl but got 1 hit 3 times from map bosses i usually have no problems with so lost 30% and that really hurts. Map mods were not bad otherwise i would not run them. If anyone could advise me on my build/tree i would be very appreciative.
Looking for defence obviously
Thanks.

Are you referring to your gladiator in standard? He looks pretty well geared.

I actually have no idea what to tell you lol. If you're being 1-shot by bosses, I'd imagine it must be some big hits which are being telegraphed.

It doesn't matter how strong our character gets, certain hits WILL 1-shot, and certain mods will destroy you i.e. increased crit + extra damage as lightning + more monster damage as one example of mods I try to avoid on guardians.

What exactly are you dying to?
Last edited by ironstove on Sep 19, 2017, 9:42:59 PM
Char name is Intenzify and equipment lvl is very high. That is the reason i was very disillusioned when i died virtually 3 times in as many days. The only damage i can remember dying to was "spark", from the female part of a dual boss fight. The other 2 fights i have no idea what got me. Thanks for the reply and i do understand i cannot be helped. Just so frustrating to play for months with no deaths and then have 3 in so short a period. I do pay attention to what affixes i roll on maps so this is pretty much a pointless post i suppose - an old man's rage lol.
Thanks again.
this build cant do uber atziri and Hall of grand master
untried shaped

and my gear look better than any gear in page 1
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/xuanbomnhau91/characters
or i am noob
Last edited by xuanbomnhau91 on Sep 21, 2017, 1:50:44 PM
Is static strike still viable? I'm trying this build, lv 79 atm. The clear speed from sunder is amazing but boss fight with static strike is ...meh, not what i expected.
I think static strike/sunder are still 2 useful skills - i think a hybrid life/ES shield using Aegis shield may be a good option to level.
As for me i would like input regarding changing ascendancy from "Blood in the Eyes" to "Outmatch and Outlast" - thoughts on that please. Aim is single target bosses. Guardians etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info