[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

To all of you that use spiked gloves: do you craft them with essences or buy them already crafted? Also, if I'm crafting with essences, should I go for AS or raw damage from the essence?

Also, I got this enchant in my BoR: 30% Chance on Frenzy to gain an additional Frenzy Charge. I tried with Frenzy, no additional charges were added, ever. How exactly useful this enchant is, how it works, and, if useless for this build, can this worth something for other builds maybe? I'm afraid of replacing this enchant with some crap other, so I bought a new BoR and will do uber again.
I haven't tried a build like this before. I was wondering if the new shield The Surrender would work better than lioneye's?
2 questions:

1_) The build doesn`t use or need golems?
2-) With all the updates and changes to the build between leagues, what is the best bandit choices right now? (oak normal its a must we all agree in that..but cruel and mercilles?)
Last edited by yissus on Dec 16, 2016, 8:26:11 PM
hi, I plan to get the Anvil soon. May I know which of these 3 stats should I emphasize more on?

Strength, Armour, HP/MP lifesteal?
"
I haven't tried a build like this before. I was wondering if the new shield The Surrender would work better than lioneye's?

Yeah absolutely, the stats are good and the heal on block is just enormous

"
yissus wrote:
2 questions:

1_) The build doesn`t use or need golems?
2-) With all the updates and changes to the build between leagues, what is the best bandit choices right now? (oak normal its a must we all agree in that..but cruel and mercilles?

1) i am using a chaos golem on CWDT for the extra little 3% reduction but it's not really needed , just an extra

"

You´re invincible in Breaches. The shield gives a insane life recover when many mobs hits you. I farm with this guide T15 with insane mods no problems except chaos/poisen dmg
are you currently playing this in breach 2.5? if so, have you done chayula on this?
Last edited by JrYeo on Dec 17, 2016, 10:31:27 AM
well can i use immortall call instead of blood rage if i play hc?
i use this build atm. with all items. its clearly awesome. with new shield u re like unstoppable. can we upgrade this build with some items ? without this helm (with helm and chest) or with any uniq other parts maybe ? i ll wait ur suggestions. and thank u for build its so funny
How would you feel about utilizing The Perfect Form with Iron Reflexes over a Bringer of Rain? Gives you access to a free Arctic Armour.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info