[3.3] Unstoppable Gladiator 78% Max Block/Spells. Best Low Budget League Starter

Would anyone mind looking at my build and giving me a few pointers for hardcore? the build feels fine so far, i'm at about 5.5k hp with gems in but I still only have 65% block even with Lioneye's and Bringer, currently doing tier 8-9 maps but starting to fear an impending rip. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Heres a link to the build if you don't want to go to my profile for it, http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAOMkMwBvAdwEhwUtDPcTTBPJFCAUcRXsF-EaPiFgJJsm-CgqKaUvzDB3MgkyTjWSOuE8LT38QKBBdESeRrdHfk3jTjJQR1O7WGNZ_l8_YSFi7GRSZU1lp2ebbEZvO3Jscql07XTxdqx343gNeTl673zZffV-4oIHg1-DzITZhO-K8ItPjM-PmZd5plepbqmVrK-tja4-rlC18raKtz65Hb02vqfAGsC_wYLBo8T2xq7KkM9-02_Yvdl82sHiYeRR6UbqGO8O8i_yRfZI9zL3Tfjr_gr-a_6PBosKJiDjX9ps2L54AAAAAAA=
"
Jhek wrote:
Would anyone mind looking at my build and giving me a few pointers for hardcore? the build feels fine so far, i'm at about 5.5k hp with gems in but I still only have 65% block even with Lioneye's and Bringer, currently doing tier 8-9 maps but starting to fear an impending rip. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Heres a link to the build if you don't want to go to my profile for it, http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAOMkMwBvAdwEhwUtDPcTTBPJFCAUcRXsF-EaPiFgJJsm-CgqKaUvzDB3MgkyTjWSOuE8LT38QKBBdESeRrdHfk3jTjJQR1O7WGNZ_l8_YSFi7GRSZU1lp2ebbEZvO3Jscql07XTxdqx343gNeTl673zZffV-4oIHg1-DzITZhO-K8ItPjM-PmZd5plepbqmVrK-tja4-rlC18raKtz65Hb02vqfAGsC_wYLBo8T2xq7KkM9-02_Yvdl82sHiYeRR6UbqGO8O8i_yRfZI9zL3Tfjr_gr-a_6PBosKJiDjX9ps2L54AAAAAAA=

Didn't look, but am also playing on HC, have 65% sheet block but don't forget you will get 3% from Tempest Shield, and 8% from your Painforged Ascendancy whenever you take damage, for an extra 11% putting you at 76% total
Hello, im playing hardcore currently lvl68 and enjoying this building.

I understand why CWDT needs to be lvl1, but why keep tempest shield at lvl1 too?

Thank you
Because it otherwise would not trigger? Or you want to recast every 10-20 seconds? But yea, you can level it a bit, but there is the INT problematic . . .

Anyway, also in HCB, level 90. I got the new Shield, works really well! The survivability gets much better due the high block, we get a lot of health back due the shield properties. Also, the reckoning lvl 30, although not huge dps, it is some and help boost the dps a bit . . .

Here is my gear as of right now!

Last edited by Tuche on Dec 12, 2016, 7:20:27 PM
"
Tuche wrote:
Because it otherwise would not trigger? Or you want to recast every 10-20 seconds? But yea, you can level it a bit, but there is the INT problematic . . .

Not trigger why? I tought the amount of dmg you need to trigger tempest is set by cwdt. If we keep it at lvl 1 it will be always 528 dmg needed. Thats why i dont understand we keep tempest at lvl 1 too.

Tempest lvl10 requires 66int, looks supportable by this build.

Maybe im not understanding something this is only my second char in this game.

Thank you

Edited: i notice now cwdt lvl1 only supports gems max lvl38, tempest shield lvl7 requires 37.
Last edited by rdyBeta on Dec 13, 2016, 1:18:09 AM
So what's better this league? Cleave? Static strike? Sunder? Earthquake?
Blade Flurry
How effective is this build (defensively) in Uber Lab? I'm playing it on BHC and just got my Surrender shield, but haven't done my Uber Lab yet and planning to try soon but wondering if anyone with some build experience could chime in with their opinion. I haven't really tried pushing this build on much difficult content yet, so not sure how it handles Argus or max buffed Izaro. Can it function as an effective Lab farmer?
Last edited by Greymane2k on Dec 13, 2016, 1:56:30 AM
"
Cerritus99 wrote:
Blade Flurry

Does it really do enough damage without poison/chaos modifiers?
Last edited by Anbokr on Dec 13, 2016, 2:10:16 AM
"
Anbokr wrote:
"
Cerritus99 wrote:
Blade Flurry

Does it really do enough damage without poison/chaos modifiers?

Tried Uul-Netol breach with BF, couldn't even kill rares fast enough. Using a varunastra at 5200 average use of BF unbuffed, clear speed is okay. DPS is shit on tanks bosses.

Not sure how else to scale my damage or should switch to another attack skill for better high tier boss clear.

EDIT: did a couple uber lab yesterday at 4.2k life, did die once to izaro because I didn't flask up when he slammed. Got deaths door on 8th run and ran a couple sets of atziri and got a catalyst. Pretty good lab farm build id say, just not as good as the dedicated uberlab builds
Last edited by ray040613 on Dec 13, 2016, 3:05:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info