[2.4] Hybrid BV Pathfinder with transitions into CI (Uber lab/Atziri farming, High maps) (Videos)

"
Quietess wrote:
Is there a reason why you don't take ghost reaver? I'm super confused.

No, theres no reason. I just checked it again and for me both trees got Ghost Reaver.

Thelmon
So im at 83, Should be fine to use divinarius, and my globe?
"
hegsbro wrote:
So im at 83, Should be fine to use divinarius, and my globe?

If you wanna go CI alrdy, yes you should be very fine.
For hybrid you need the cybil's though, because otherwise you can not regain any HP.
Hey, just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to put this together. I really appreciate it.
Maybe I missed it, but on the first skill tree, you pick up 3 +4% attack speed nodes by Shadow start. Is that intentional? Is that purely for Whirling Blades? Are those accidental points, or did you mean to get the +10% Phys/Chaos damage nodes?
"
Talehon wrote:
Maybe I missed it, but on the first skill tree, you pick up 3 +4% attack speed nodes by Shadow start. Is that intentional? Is that purely for Whirling Blades? Are those accidental points, or did you mean to get the +10% Phys/Chaos damage nodes?

Those are indeed intentional and purely for whirling blades. That tree was from the very start of the league, where i did no yet have acces to awsome attackspeed jewels and wanted smoother mapping experience! Later i refunded those points to get another jewel socket.
And with this build i dont recommend picking up the phys/chaos nodes, rather get the crit nodes and more ES, the dmg should be similar.

"
trolley wrote:
Hey, just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to put this together. I really appreciate it.

No problem, i really enjoy doing the science and sharing the outcome with others! Thanks for the comment though, now i know it actually does help others :)

Thelmon
Last edited by Thelm0n on Sep 23, 2016, 7:45:00 AM
Well written guide

Best BV guide i recommend it, my first time as BV aswell

Also your taste in music is awesome :)
"
hegsbro wrote:
Well written guide

Best BV guide i recommend it, my first time as BV aswell

Also your taste in music is awesome :)

Thanks mate, really appreciate that :)
What are the pros and cons for using Whirling Blades vs Shield Charge with the CI/LL version?
"
crushinton wrote:
What are the pros and cons for using Whirling Blades vs Shield Charge with the CI/LL version?

I think its personal preference. When i tried it, it felt clunky so i just stuck with whirling blades. I think shield charge is a bit faster, so if you like it, you should use it. If not, just use whirling blades.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info