[2.4] Hybrid BV Pathfinder with transitions into CI (Uber lab/Atziri farming, High maps) (Videos)

"
Build has been added to ranger build list, as requested.

Some quick remarks:

Assassin's ascendancy doesn't convert physical to chaos, it adds 10% of physical damage as chaos damage. This is similar to Added Fire Damage support. So it doesn't help at all to handle physical reflect as your physical damage is untouched.

On readability:
- Use images not wider than 600 pixel to avoid the forum issue with horizontal sliders. Images stored on imgur have a ~600 wide thumbnail generated, just append a 'l' before the .jpg extension. ex:
[ url=http://i.imgur.com/myimage.jpg ][ img ] http://i.imgur.com/myimagel.jpg [ /img ] [ /url ]
real example:

(click to enlarge)
=> no horizontal scroll bar, which is MUCH nicer
- You don't need that much spoiler tags for gear section, two levels at most, one only preferably.

Thank you for adding it to the ranger build list and for that feedback, will update it asap.

Thelmon
Spoiler

Dirty run, died 3x, once on double malachai spawn (don't stand on the hole lawlz), once because my computer crapped out (sigh, performance), and once because I panicked. Disappointed with myself for not doing my build justice because it shit on both Malachais otherwise. And I forgot to use vaal discipline. Pfft.

Just wanted to say though, that blade vortex pathfinder is amazing. Ranger is still poe waifu for laifu.
Last edited by IlyaK1986 on May 23, 2016, 10:06:53 PM
What about 2.3? Thinking of using this build as first in new league.
"
Citrel wrote:

Not sure how it'll fare on a budget, but oh baby, the high end is basically unchanged. Buffed, in fact, because now the vinktar and hatred get +10% ele pen from veteran bowyer with 8th ascendancy point!
Videos please! Want to use in 2.3! Please videos
Hey there,

pretty soild guide, that will be my starter build for prophecy.

Passiv tree life based: I think u did a lil misstake there. The wheel on "Constitution" is kinda fail imo, u can take out the top 3 life nodes (15% life in total) and go for "Cruel Preparation" instant and ull get 15% life and 5% ele resi. Thats better then just 15% life.

greetz
can you update 2.3? your ascendancy tree have only 6points
"
can you update 2.3? your ascendancy tree have only 6points

"
maurisho wrote:
Videos please! Want to use in 2.3! Please videos

"
Citrel wrote:

Thanks everybody for the comments, took a few weeks off POE, will be updating the guide soon for 2.3 and even add another version, lifebased budget max block.

Thelmon
"
joern1991 wrote:
Hey there,

pretty soild guide, that will be my starter build for prophecy.

Passiv tree life based: I think u did a lil misstake there. The wheel on "Constitution" is kinda fail imo, u can take out the top 3 life nodes (15% life in total) and go for "Cruel Preparation" instant and ull get 15% life and 5% ele resi. Thats better then just 15% life.

greetz

Oh, yes you are right! Thanks, will update it when i got the time :)

Thelmon
Hi, mb show some stats LL builds, or videos)?

Thnx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info