[2.4] Hybrid BV Pathfinder with transitions into CI (Uber lab/Atziri farming, High maps) (Videos)

wtf with skilltree start on ranger next on shadow? Check pls
U use Herald of Ice and Discipline at the same time? what influences attack speed?

it would be better to take a natures boon instead of master herbalist(Ascendancy)?

can anyone knows another build with LL, Shavronne's, BV, T15, Uber :)??? [the author does not respond]
"
jioiictep1 wrote:
U use Herald of Ice and Discipline at the same time? what influences attack speed?

it would be better to take a natures boon instead of master herbalist(Ascendancy)?

can anyone knows another build with LL, Shavronne's, BV, T15, Uber :)??? [the author does not respond]

See my character BlueSkyGoddess. She's a CI variant, but the LL variant would be identical except for changing out the CI cluster for pain attunement, arcane vision, and a couple more ES nodes from the foresight wheel. You'd lose a chunk of ES, so you'd have to make that up with different gloves, as that's the only real place you can get more ES. The gloves would also have to cover the loss of resists going from Atziri's Splendor down to Shav's. You might also need an unset ring or two to get all the skills I'm running.
Last edited by IlyaK1986 on Jun 28, 2016, 4:24:06 PM
Is the benefit of using this build as a Pathfinder over Trickster more in the fact that once you can get your hands on a Vinktar, you can swap some nodes defensive nodes for more offensive ones and get all the deeps? Or even without Vinktar would you rate Pathfinder over Trickster?
Last edited by SebIsKira on Sep 2, 2016, 1:24:41 AM
"
SebIsKira wrote:
Is the benefit of using this build as a Pathfinder over Trickster more in the fact that once you can get your hands on a Vinktar, you can swap some nodes defensive nodes for more offensive ones and get all the deeps? Or even without Vinktar would you rate Pathfinder over Trickster?

This build is made to use max block as another defense mechanic, since you get dps from blockchance with cybil's. The easiest way to achieve that is pathfinder + rumi's. Thats the goal i have with this build, and until i get my hands on that, its probably a bit weaker than trickster. But not significantly.

Thelmon
"
Thelm0n wrote:
"
SebIsKira wrote:

This build is made to use max block as another defense mechanic, since you get dps from blockchance with cybil's. The easiest way to achieve that is pathfinder + rumi's. Thats the goal i have with this build, and until i get my hands on that, its probably a bit weaker than trickster. But not significantly.

Thelmon

Cool, that helps me choose, i'll consider staying with Pathfinder now I think, thanks! :)

Looking forward to an updated post once the league drops :D
Last edited by SebIsKira on Sep 2, 2016, 7:02:45 AM
in theory this build works, in reality hybrid in melee range equals instant death, even my 5k life bv char dies instantly from t14 white zombies that release poison on death.I mean sure, it could be quite good once you get chaos res, but thats really unlikely to happen and by the time you get good gear, you are better off switching to ci entirely
"
Aetherium wrote:
in theory this build works, in reality hybrid in melee range equals instant death, even my 5k life bv char dies instantly from t14 white zombies that release poison on death.I mean sure, it could be quite good once you get chaos res, but thats really unlikely to happen and by the time you get good gear, you are better off switching to ci entirely

Thats true and not true at the same time :P I played this kind of BV build before, it can be rippy vs poison clouds early on, but you still get about 4-5k hp with cheap gear. You just need to be careful for poison clouds just like volatile with other builds. But you are correct with swapping to CI once you get the gear, thats what this build is made for later on.
I noticed you are using dual Cybil's currently, is that the best way to go straight away, or more so only once you get your hands on a Rumi's? Because atm I have zero block, so it feel like Cybil's would be a waste if I have 2 higher DPS daggers.. Or is the leech already worth it? Feeling a bit lost lol

I'm guessing the effects of 2 Cybil's stack with each other, does that also apply if you manage to corrupt them both with % block chance while dual wielding? Cheers
"
SebIsKira wrote:
I noticed you are using dual Cybil's currently, is that the best way to go straight away, or more so only once you get your hands on a Rumi's? Because atm I have zero block, so it feel like Cybil's would be a waste if I have 2 higher DPS daggers.. Or is the leech already worth it? Feeling a bit lost lol

I'm guessing the effects of 2 Cybil's stack with each other, does that also apply if you manage to corrupt them both with % block chance while dual wielding? Cheers

You get a base-Block chance while dualwielding, thats why its already without a rumi's worth to dualwield them. Also the HP on Spell-hit is supernice with BV! And with the Blockchance corruption it is even more dmg, but until you get that its gonna take a while.

Thelmon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info