[2.4]Cheap, Tanky, Reflect Immune ! Low Life Kinetic Blast Champion 110k+ dps 8k+ ES 18k eva!

Been looking for a wander build for 2.4 and yours seems like a good choice since I have a 6L shav rotting my stash unused.

Going through your first page is a little confusing as to what is the most current tree and gear recommendations, not sure where the old stuff and new stuff begin exactly. Looks like you drop unique shield originally recommended for high es shield ? And what do you mean by dropping phys dmg for chaos dmg only ?

Also what do we take first in ascendancy in order of importance ?

Thanks in advance will get to leveling a duelist and await some reply.
Last edited by Sa3r on Sep 28, 2016, 10:23:46 PM
"
Sa3r wrote:
Been looking for a wander build for 2.4 and yours seems like a good choice since I have a 6L shav rotting my stash unused.

Going through your first page is a little confusing as to what is the most current tree and gear recommendations, not sure where the old stuff and new stuff begin exactly. Looks like you drop unique shield originally recommended for high es shield ? And what do you mean by dropping phys dmg for chaos dmg only ?

Also what do we take first in ascendancy in order of importance ?

Thanks in advance will get to leveling a duelist and await some reply.

hey, so basicly the guide has two versions: a physical/chaos based one, that uses COE and a ES shield, and an elemental one with prism guardian.

most important ascendancy is first to strike, last to fall. then you get the fortify nodes. as a last node, you get teh damage/movespeed one.

If you have the currency, I recommend you go the route of added chaos/ physical wand combined with a spell damage/ES shield and a crown of eyes. It will give you more damage in the highest of map tiers.

also you can experiment with the new voidwalker boots. they allow you to drop the pierce nodes and you dont need a pierce gem then.

I recommend going Barrage single target in the shavs, and using a 4L Kinetic blast.

let me know how the build is going for you !
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
Thanks for the reply cmphx, I definitely want to build the strongest version, the phys/chaos based one.

As far as the wand goes, I want to find one with high phys w/ added chaos damage ? is that correct ?

Is your most recent tree updated to reflect using such a wand ? Or would you recommend a different one ?

I've already picked up a CoE and some Voidwalkers to test with.

Currently level 44 and leveling is slow right now and extremely squishy doing melee, do you have a recommendation on leveling with a different skill? Something I assume that is a projectile to take advantage of the tree you've already laid out in your most updated version.

Thank you!
im gonna try this tonight. but %40 increase damage when not on low life is very sexy and will use Skyforth as boot not because of PCoC but stun immunity.
Also , last 2 point of Aces will be used for Inspirational.
Build seem pretty solid.

"
Sa3r wrote:
Thanks for the reply cmphx, I definitely want to build the strongest version, the phys/chaos based one.

As far as the wand goes, I want to find one with high phys w/ added chaos damage ? is that correct ?

Is your most recent tree updated to reflect using such a wand ? Or would you recommend a different one ?

I've already picked up a CoE and some Voidwalkers to test with.

Currently level 44 and leveling is slow right now and extremely squishy doing melee, do you have a recommendation on leveling with a different skill? Something I assume that is a projectile to take advantage of the tree you've already laid out in your most updated version.

Thank you!

i think i wrote somewhere that you definetely need to level as a bow character, melee wont work that well. Should be at the bottom of the guide. please take your time to check all the information, i tried to write the complete package.

yeah, you should either get a high physicaldps wand, or a wand with chaos damage on it.

my "most recent" tree is the tree at the beginning. the first part of the guide describes the phys/chaos version. then somewhere in green letters i wrote "Cheaper elemental version starts here".. thats where the elemental one starts.

If you use voidwalkers,you can get rid of pierce gem and pierce nodes. if not, i highly recommend getting both, its a huge clearspeed bonus for KB.

"
N4Z wrote:
im gonna try this tonight. but %40 increase damage when not on low life is very sexy and will use Skyforth as boot not because of PCoC but stun immunity.
Also , last 2 point of Aces will be used for Inspirational.
Build seem pretty solid.

This build is a low life build. So you will never get the "40% while not on low life" :P I guess you meant the 200% armor/eva while on low life

Skyforth does not grant you stun immunity. It just helps to not get stunned all the time.

Have fun with it !
Thanks again for the info cmphx,

Ok so I think I've been able to sort through your post and got the build up and running, currently level 66 and just swapped into lowlife. Feels pretty strong already and I haven't even gotten my merc or uber points yet and gems are low level.

I got some pretty good key items for the build which I'll link below, but if I do find a good wand with chaos damage how would you change the links ? Taking into consideration that I would like to run 6L Barrage setup in the chest and a 4L KB setup since I got a CoE with 40% increased KB damage, I would like Barrage to be as strong as possible for single target.

Is the chaos variant stronger than the phys ?

What gems would you recommend for 4L KB and 6L Barrage ?

Edit: Should I Divine the CoE for higher leech ?

Last edited by Sa3r on Oct 1, 2016, 7:56:28 AM
"
Sa3r wrote:
Thanks again for the info cmphx,

Ok so I think I've been able to sort through your post and got the build up and running, currently level 66 and just swapped into lowlife. Feels pretty strong already and I haven't even gotten my merc or uber points yet and gems are low level.

I got some pretty good key items for the build which I'll link below, but if I do find a good wand with chaos damage how would you change the links ? Taking into consideration that I would like to run 6L Barrage setup in the chest and a 4L KB setup since I got a CoE with 40% increased KB damage, I would like Barrage to be as strong as possible for single target.

Is the chaos variant stronger than the phys ?

What gems would you recommend for 4L KB and 6L Barrage ?

Edit: Should I Divine the CoE for higher leech ?

if you use a pure chaos wand, you need the duelist life/mana leech for sustain.the links dont change at all.

phys/chaos or pure chaos are both equally good. 4L kb would be kb gmp pierce added Chaos

6L barrage would be barrage,added chaos, slowerproj, voidmanip, poison, crit damage/critchance

and i dont know, if your leech is fine you dont need to divine it.
First off would like to say, congrats on being featured today on the Lioneye's podcast with your bow build. It was very well reviewed and received!

Thank you again for replying and helping out even though you are not maining this build or have touched it this league! That said, if you were to revisit the build this league what version do you think would be the absolute strongest when min/maxed fully? I say so because I think I want to make this my main and concentrate most of my time with it.

Can't decide if I should keep the phys wand and drop the leech nodes, or run the chaos wand and keep the leech nodes.

Also can't decide if I should run Voidwalkers and remove the pierce nodes for more ES nodes somewhere in the tree ? Since I lose ES from not running my current ES boots if I go that route.

I am really enjoying the build so far, level 79. The sound of monsters shattering is so satisfying!

Sadly, I have spent 2k chrome trying to get 4g 2b on my chest with no luck yet.. So since I haven't been able to run the ideal Barrage gems I have included Wither + Spell Totem + Faster casting to supplement the damage. Will run this until I can get the right colors on my shav.

Also, picked up a nice Chaos damage wand and am currently testing it versus my phys wand. I rolled top tier 44% spell damage on it but wondering if I should roll "increased elemental damage with weapons" instead ?

Can you tell me what I should look for on jewels ?

Why do you not take pain attunement ?

Would you mind reviewing my current gear and telling me where I should improve upon ?

Current stats are:

6500 ES
kb damage 16k 4L
barrage damage 16k 6L (with non ideal colors)

Thank you again!

Last edited by Sa3r on Oct 2, 2016, 10:57:12 PM
"
Sa3r wrote:
First off would like to say, congrats on being featured today on the Lioneye's podcast with your bow build. It was very well reviewed and received!

"
Sa3r wrote:

Thank you again for replying and helping out even though you are not maining this build or have touched it this league! That said, if you were to revisit the build this league what version do you think would be the absolute strongest when min/maxed fully? I say so because I think I want to make this my main and concentrate most of my time with it.

Can't decide if I should keep the phys wand and drop the leech nodes, or run the chaos wand and keep the leech nodes.

Also can't decide if I should run Voidwalkers and remove the pierce nodes for more ES nodes somewhere in the tree ? Since I lose ES from not running my current ES boots if I go that route.

You're welcome. The Phys/chaos will be the strongest one, if you can somehow manage to include poison into the build, either through snakebite+frenzies or a poison gem as 6th link for barrage.
You should keep the phys wand and drop the leech nodes.
Voidwalkers are worth a try, if you can maintain high ES and resists. they should be a mapclearspeed improvement.

"
Sa3r wrote:

I am really enjoying the build so far, level 79. The sound of monsters shattering is so satisfying!

Sadly, I have spent 2k chrome trying to get 4g 2b on my chest with no luck yet.. So since I haven't been able to run the ideal Barrage gems I have included Wither + Spell Totem + Faster casting to supplement the damage. Will run this until I can get the right colors on my shav.

Also, picked up a nice Chaos damage wand and am currently testing it versus my phys wand. I rolled top tier 44% spell damage on it but wondering if I should roll "increased elemental damage with weapons" instead ?

Can you tell me what I should look for on jewels ?

Why do you not take pain attunement ?

Would you mind reviewing my current gear and telling me where I should improve upon ?

Current stats are:

6500 ES
kb damage 16k 4L
barrage damage 16k 6L (with non ideal colors)

Thank you again!

Keep the spell damage on your wand, %ele is not good since you are CoE. Pain attunement doesnt work with Crown of eyes anymore, only "increased" and "reduced" work, "more" and "less" dont (anymore, it was patched 2 years ago or so lol).

Your gear is great. What you need the most now is levels :D Try to level the build to 90 now, and collect some experiences with it. You'll find out what you feel like you are lacking the most, and then I can help you upgrade your gear accordingly.

The build is very point-intensive, so levels help alot getting your character better.

Also I highly recommend you grab the witch flask nodes asap, they are very good I didnt include them in my tree though.

Also your flask setup is kinda important too for clearspeed. Silver Flask, well rolled Quicksilver, and the other flasks that I recommeneded, make sure you have a nice setup and you are in control of using them !
Ok I'll get to grinding out some levels, currently 84 now and respec out of the leech to grab all the jewel nodes.

current dps buffed with 4 power charges

kb 33k
barrage 34k

es 7k

KB is plenty strong to clear trash but now I am concerned about Barrage dps for single target not being high enough, what jewels should I look for to get the most damage out of it ? was thinking about these mods to look for.

phys dmg with wands
projectile dmg
increased damage
increased spell damage
increased spell damage while holding a shield

Last edited by Sa3r on Oct 4, 2016, 2:44:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info