[2.4]Cheap, Tanky, Reflect Immune ! Low Life Kinetic Blast Champion 110k+ dps 8k+ ES 18k eva!

Ok so I'm doing some testing with voidwalkers. Spec'd out of the pierce nodes and used the 7 points to grab the 5th power charge node as well as took the Melding life/energy cluster and used a Energy From Within jewel (12%) to gain 52% more ES. Also picked up a 21/20 Barrage.

So my current stats are now lvl 86:

KB 35k w/ 5 power charges
Barrage 35k w/ 5 power charges (still not able to get 4g 2b in my shav, yet. sadface)
ES 7530
Evasion 21k

So since I have be able to remove the pierce nodes and gem used for KB, I've replaced it with slower proj. kb, added chaos, gmp and slower proj. Is that the correct gem setup for KB since dropping pierce?

My current tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAAmgDXwRLxFQFLAVIBmKGbQajxslHU8dqiBuJJ0qCyo4KwoslCzpLR8tgy9vNbk_c0ZxRwZJUUmxS65Ms1AwUEJTNVm8XIpd8l9qX7BiF2Jaa9RsCGznbRlvnnBScLtzcHXLdwd71H_Ggh6DCYSUhMWGs4cTiXGJ04w2j_qTJ5UglwaaYZstm7WcpJ-IoS-io6crqs20DL6KvqfBxcHzwnPCjsM6xKLFKMpKytPOcNAf0NDTftfP2RPZW9te2-ffmOGI6QLqYuq67BjsXO9674jv6_DV8Yr2W_aj9tr25_ih-Tf7Cf5J

Current gear and gems:

These dps jewels provide 5k more dps. Might swap out in favor of more ES in the future depending on how it feels in higher maps. Should I be looking out for other jewel mods for more damage or are these correct ?

Last edited by Sa3r on Oct 4, 2016, 8:23:41 PM
everything you do is fine. just keep leveling and get the flaks nodes next. replace the jade flask with a diamod one if youre not crit capped.
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625

My Lootfilter: view-thread/1696052
Ok will do ! level 90 now.

FINALLY able to get 4G 2B on my chest and got poison in but still not impressed at all with Barrage damage for single target. Any other ideas what I could do/change for better single target DPS ? Maybe try Frenzy ?

What do you think about Volley Fire Jewel for Barrage ?
"
Sa3r wrote:
Ok will do ! level 90 now.

FINALLY able to get 4G 2B on my chest and got poison in but still not impressed at all with Barrage damage for single target. Any other ideas what I could do/change for better single target DPS ? Maybe try Frenzy ?

What do you think about Volley Fire Jewel for Barrage ?

volley fire doesnt help, it only makes barrage add aoe effect, not single target arrows

try to get a +2 barrage projectiles enchant helmet it is OP

and try to use a dying sun flask, or other dps flasks for bosses, i dont think frenzy can be better

also a wither totem can help

"
cmphx wrote:

I recommend going Barrage single target in the shavs, and using a 4L Kinetic blast.
let me know how the build is going for you !

I suppose we should unspec the 2 points of Fury bolts since barrage doesn't benefit from them (and KB should have enough damage for trash anyway).

We also don't use the 16% projectile damage of Piercing shots for barrage but of course we still keep the points for the pierce chance. The same goes for Ballistic Mastery.

I must also change most of my jewels since area damage and projectile damage are now useless for bosses.

With the 2 points we save we can get some damage or ES. Maybe 12% spell damage from the Scion area.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Last edited by Aias_o_Telamonios on Oct 9, 2016, 8:37:25 PM
"
"
cmphx wrote:

I recommend going Barrage single target in the shavs, and using a 4L Kinetic blast.

I suppose we should unspec the 2 points of Fury bolts since barrage doesn't benefit from them (and KB should have enough damage for trash anyway).

We also don't use the 16% projectile damage of Piercing shots for barrage but of course we still keep the points for the pierce chance. The same goes for Ballistic Mastery.

I must also change most of my jewels since area damage and projectile damage are now useless for bosses.

With the 2 points we save we can get some damage or ES. Maybe 12% spell damage from the Scion area.

what are you talking about , barrage is of course a projectile skill, so projetile damage will scale it just fine

"
cmphx wrote:
"
"
cmphx wrote:

what are you talking about , barrage is of course a projectile skill, so projetile damage will scale it just fine

I'm talking about what the gem says. And it doesn't say projectile. I suppose all bow skills are projectiles but this should be mentioned in the gem and not have to be inferred.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide

Last edited by Aias_o_Telamonios on Oct 10, 2016, 5:12:24 PM
"

I'm talking about what the gem says. And it doesn't say projectile. I suppose all bow skills are projectiles but this should be mentioned in the gem and not have to be inferred.

ah yeah its missleading. all bow attacks are projectiles even though they dont have the tag. so projectile damage scales barrage also for wanders

I was looking at the crit king of the forest build. Since both are your builds and both use barrage with almost the same links (with HoI and wrath void manipulation isn't a good option for us), how does the damage of the two compare? The tree is completely different but there aren't many damage nodes in the king, so would it be comparable to this ?

Hello Im new on this game and i see ur video and was a enjoy build but i read something about frost wall didnt work for explode projectiles from KB so how to u run this build now since looks like without frost wall u keep a burst dmg or a decent dmg with KB

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info