[2.4]Cheap, Tanky, Reflect Immune ! Low Life Kinetic Blast Champion 110k+ dps 8k+ ES 18k eva!

Aias, I actually bought a 360 shield with 55% spell damage now, it helped a lot with the DPS.
Spoiler
"
"
cmphx wrote:
"
I don't see the point in using crown of eyes if you don't stack spell damage. You have very little on the wand and none on the shield. Also spell crit is useless.

jewels+tree can have quite a bit. plus the implicit of shavs.

Oh and Qyori please use a blessed orb on your wand ! It will increase the implicit spell damage to the newly updated tier.

so yeah wand implicits now also have quite a bit of spell damage (around 30-40 iirc)

Well you can get some from the jewels sure, but unless you get more than the implicit (which should be divined in this case for sure) in the wand and some from the shield I think you're wasting the CoE.

Having high ES is not so important for this build. All the tankiness from fortify, high EV, high armour, block etc more than makes up for it. What we lack compared to the usual LL KB is damage so investing in that is more important. I have less than 7K ES and I do double Kaom deathless by just standing there and blasting him. But you already know all that :P

I have to agree with this, even tho i avoid rippy bosses because not worth the risk, i have been doing up to t14's so far with 5.5k ES no problem, damage carries too hard.
All the deaths i had on this character so far have been completely my fault and not because having somewhat low ES, just really really dumb mistakes.

You don't NEED the extra ES, but for sure its a nice thing to have to be extra safe.
Last edited by tkbowned on Aug 13, 2016, 5:03:02 PM
"

Well you can get some from the jewels sure, but unless you get more than the implicit (which should be divined in this case for sure) in the wand and some from the shield I think you're wasting the CoE.

Having high ES is not so important for this build. All the tankiness from fortify, high EV, high armour, block etc more than makes up for it. What we lack compared to the usual LL KB is damage so investing in that is more important. I have less than 7K ES and I do double Kaom deathless by just standing there and blasting him. But you already know all that :P

Well double kaom is one of those bosses you can blast with vaals up but the es is really never enough, there are so many things that can oneshot you sadly. The dps of this build can be improved in many ways, i stopped to gear mine 2 weeks ago and im still missing gems 21, better wand, better shield, helm enchant (done 30+ on gloves never got fury whatever). Lately i started to switch all the jw into %8es/sp/another good stat. For my pov if you aim to level i'd go for ES, thought i can agree we can't reach 12k es with this build to prevent oneshots
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
How is your crit so high? My crit only goes up to like 72% with 5 power charges up.
You have not inc crit gem!
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
I'm doing the physical version, I don't think I'm suppose to use that gem.
"
I'm doing the physical version, I don't think I'm suppose to use that gem.

in the phys/chaos version i also only have around 75% crit chance.

this is enough because i use a diamond flask in that setup. If you use a diamond flask, it is enough to get ~75-78% chance to crit, because you roll the crit twice with it and therefore you will yield an effective ~95% chance to crit.

So if you dont use a diamond flask, you maybe need a crit strikes gem to be capped
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
Which non-duelist version would you recommend for getting to 100 in 2.4? Or duelist would be still recommended?

I do plan on using unique gear to get shavs, hope clear speed will be fine until that.

Using Shield Charge build now, speed of it great. But new league so looking for new stuff, hope this build can keep up after charge spoiled me with speed :D
"
eTo_PL wrote:
Which non-duelist version would you recommend for getting to 100 in 2.4? Or duelist would be still recommended?

I do plan on using unique gear to get shavs, hope clear speed will be fine until that.

Using Shield Charge build now, speed of it great. But new league so looking for new stuff, hope this build can keep up after charge spoiled me with speed :D

cant say anything before balance changes/patch notes are there, so don't expect an update to this build for 2.4 until ~4-5 days before new league starts, so somewhen around august 30
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
1, i wonder how you deal with chaos damages? if u get CI, then the gems on the shield will be useless. a zombie or a scorpion just kill me with ease, die a lot of times. and the lab seems unpossible to finish.

2, this build is good at aoe for normal mobs, but really feels hard to kill elites and bosses, what's your way to kill single target?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info