Upcoming Microtransactions!

I only wish there were more than one single microtransaction for every skill.

I guess it's not hard to make them and Chris Wilson once said they were just a small part of heir income, but isn't it because they're just too few to generate a bigger part of their income?
♣ IGN: DoctaMagicFinder
♣ My YouTube channel: youtube.com/doctagaming
♠ Proud brazilian player.
A Roomba pet...

Who else is tempted to buy a bunch and put them in your Hideout to make it a faux Labyrinth? xD

Split Arrow looks amazing. Now I'm jealous that Mirror Arrow w/ GMP won't look like that.. Why not a Default Attack MTX?
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Apr 12, 2016, 1:46:14 AM
WHERE STAFF MTX GGG !!!!!
Last edited by Irsk_ on Apr 12, 2016, 1:53:36 AM
Can the trap pet be life-sized? And make a buzzing noise. I'm sure it would give some players a jump.
Yeah i need SUNDER :)
"
DoctaLinker wrote:

I guess it's not hard to make them and Chris Wilson once said they were just a small part of heir income, but isn't it because they're just too few to generate a bigger part of their income?

I agree. There's a big room for improvement here. Most of MTX are poor effects, there're only few nice ones to buy/pick, the management is very hard, etc. Wings, for example, is something very popular. It should have 10, 20 wings available. This is where they make money and I have no idea why they don't look to it deeply.
everything gore gore gore gore and nothing impressive that has something to do with the skill.
is the lighning arrow with gore effect still a lightning arrow or a gore arrow ?
same with all the other Mtx. im not impressed.

only fitting mtx is the ice trap.

No explosive arrow though :<
youtube.com/@scupht

scupht's many dens 🏕️ [Hideout collection]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3361526
Still no staff MTX.
"
DoctaLinker wrote:

I agree - we need more skill microtransactions. But as far as I know they are not that easy to make. They are at least as hard to make as armour/weapon microtransactions. Weapon effects and footprints are the easiest ones but pretty much everything else is quite hard and time-consuming to make.

I also have understood that skill microtransactions are not selling as well as weapon/armour ones, when compared one-on-one.

Of course the reason behind this could be that currently available skill microtransactions are not all that good. In fact, half of them are pretty much garbage.

Anyway I can see that they are focusing more on skill microtransactions now than they did before. Let's hope this trend is here to stay.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info