Upcoming Microtransactions!

That pet!!! I am not big into MT in POE but hot damn if I do not get a blade sentry pet. All that gore too, mmmm.
nice
These look awesome!
Free Master Crafting Service (Breach): thread/1797112
Free Master Crafting Service (Essence): thread/1744527
Free Master Crafting Service (Legacy): thread/1857272
Free Master Crafting Service (Harbinger): thread/1952418
Awesome effects. I really love split arrow, lightning arrow, and the pet MTX. I can only hope ARC gets some love in the future!
Loving that there's something for lightning arrow and I have to say these look great; the blade sentry pet seems a bit silly but the rest of the Micro Transactions are great! Keep up the good work.
Last edited by Green_Autumn on Apr 12, 2016, 8:58:06 PM
Gore Earthquake. Let's go!
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
"
Bullsat2 wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Really nice for lap lit arrow
Looks awesome and it's nice to see old skills getting love

On the other hand, lightning arrow getting a GORE theme is just wrong...
Give it a purple, white, blue or better a BLACK effect! Like blast rain. That would still fit
But what does lightning has to do with bleeding?

So far the skill that got gore mtx were physical skill

Why change this? Greed cuz it's meta ?

Glasical Cascade is the real gore mtx starter, Didnt fit that either in the start.
Glacial cascade is physical...
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Thanks GGG for all the new skill effect MtX options. I love the look of some of them.

I'm not as happy with weapon skins. I'd still much rather see all unique items get 3d art. That way I can just skin transfer to my hearts content.

Personal opinion:

looks so much better than the Infernal Axe Weapon Skin.
The world is full of stories, and from time to time they permit themselves to be told.
Almost end of Wednesday and still no 2.2.2 !!! waiting for the patch patiently so I can but the EQ MTX!!!!!
IGN - Endoplasm
still no Divine Molten Strike, the uniq form The Fellshrine Ruins have the op mtx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info