Upcoming Microtransactions!

Skill effect looks nice, but all i want to see is performance update... game looks overaged (i dont really care about that tho) but it still lags even with high end PC... i refuse to play lagy games. Not only the servers lags but the game literally unplayable with party. yea yea "buy new computer" etc... big fans can hate on me but when the fu..ing helicpoter in bf4 on high graph can explode to my face with 90+ fps and when i shot like five stick out of my bow with chain(default split arrow looks like a stick for sure) it lags (i dont even dare to mention coc). And yea "but its calculating stuff and etc etc" i just simply dont care... im the costumer and u should fix your game if u want people to play with it. sorry ggg hope the update is comming coz i love your game but its just not working.

Yes im also triggerd! :)
Still no love for Caustic Arrow?!?!?! I feel Caustic Arrow MTX would sell better than Split Arrow. I would really like to see a golden cloud or corruption cloud (similar to the corruption hideout decoration). I am really disappointing GGG is ignoring one of the most popular solo player builds and a consistent performing skill. Hope to see you guys do something soon.
IGN:CookedBrains
Twitch:CookedBrains
Last edited by CookedBrains on Apr 12, 2016, 10:50:07 AM
woooww nice mtx
(🌸°__°)
Mirror service thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1743892
That blade sentry pet always chasing you.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Yea now with that MTX Split arrow will be viable!!
Blade Sentry pets? Gimme some of dat...

Hide Herald of Thunder ball effect MTX?
Pretty please
all great effects cant wait for ice trap but that pet looks like a ufo following u around. but also that split arrow almost makes me want to make a build with it or lightning arrow with a votaxic rift. great job guys
rawrawr
There's a good chance that LA MTX is gonna get me to buy a supporter pack next time around...just something about the blood + lightning combo that really does it for me.
Better late than never ...GGG

Thank you for these arrow's skill MTX but don't forget for game's performance aswell.

Keep up the good work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info