State of Exile Community Podcast - Featuring Chris Wilson

Thank you Chris for clearing up alot of community qeustions! :)
Nice podcast, I watched a few parts.

If someone can make a transcript that would be awesome. It's harder for me to understand spoken english than reading it. I'm sure I'm not the only one, and some parts are really worth listening, like the free premium stash tab at 18:27 (spoiler : it won't happen, and the reason is unquestionable) for instance.

I know it's a lot to ask, but still, it might be worth another announcement post here.
so I take it that trading is important then...
@ggg:

i know this game is massively centered around the united states, a majority of players comes from there and you even risk the well being of your company by doing your accouting in their currency so they feel like at home.

but you ever asked yourself on how many of your european players can access the substantially mass of information in your video interviews without a proper transcription?

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
i wonder what it's coming in the new path :D
“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Nice podcast, good to hear about future.

I personally love labyrinth, but want change enchantments from RNG to my choose option.
After 170+ runs I give up and buy head with best enchantment on poe.trade ( not optimal head gear btw ) . This is too much RNG, rly joy killer.

its not hard to see this game gonna die soon.

D2 has been alive for years because of pvp.

you only check statistics and decide what to do about the game. but statistics work only for profit based companies... like supermarkets. you are an entertaining company. you should care about what your customers say instead of looking to bills, and statistics at the end of the month. well im quitting.

all these items... for nothing.

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Apr 11, 2016, 5:28:52 AM
How to improve pvp? Make different ranks like in LoL with some emote rewards like it was the case in Guild wars. You would type /rank and booom a freaking dragon spawns above your head (exactly the style of demons from the awakening supporter packs).
"
Rupenus wrote:

you only check statistics and decide what to do about the game. but statistics work only for profit based companies... like supermarkets. you are an entertaining company. you should care about what your customers say instead of looking to bills, and statistics at the end of the month. well im quitting.

I'll grab those 2 ^ for nothing since you're quitting, thanks :)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"
Rupenus wrote:

What do you mean profit based companies? GGG is a profit based companies in that it exists for the purpose of making profit, like most companies. It's not a non-profit organisation last time I checked.

If you have the items above and you are not satisfied, you probably play the wrong game. I don't understand what you are expecting.

You say they should care about what the customers want. Well that's what Chris has explained. That most people care mostly for pve not for pvp. A minority of users are mostly interested in pvp but obviously they are not going to fine tune the game for them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info