State of Exile Community Podcast - Featuring Chris Wilson

"
DAYLEET wrote:
I think people were more interested in PVP in D2 because it was somehow forced into you and always looming over your head. A lot of people realised they liked the rush. People in poe will never learn about pvp because all there is in poe are arena duels. PvP in D2 evolved into duels but without the hostile button i dont think anyone would have cared about pvp.

This this and this. Where is cut-throat and how come noone talks about it. I was so hoping anyone would brush this subject but noone does.. ever.. I would attempt pvp a lot more if everyone didn't scream it was so unbalanced. It seems pointless to get invested in something that is just a 1 shot city (so i hear).
"
ladish wrote:
good listen.

re trials: you should be given the trials/ascendancy points for the difficulty you are on and any below. E.g. if you complete cruel trials you automatically complete normal trials as well. If you complete merc trials+lab you automatically complete all difficulty trials and get 6 ascendancy points in one go. This should help shortcut the 18 trials for people likely to be repeating them numerous times.

Trials should be removed from the game completely. Not because i don't like them but because they are a total waste of time.
The trial is to find the 6 areas three times not the 10 seconds it takes to quicksilver flask spam through them.
I mean are you at GGG satisfied with the "trials" you put us players through?
It's literaly less than 10 seconds from start of trial to finish.
It was nice at first to get to know the traps of labyrinth and their mechanics but it's ultra boring and useless now.
im looking for the dislike button !?!? where is it ?...
also : gimme money - mr. wilson 2016
i would love to gib u moneys mr, but if u provide a quality product, and u are not providing for the last 3 big leagues now.
we have watered down content/leauges, servers are shit, game performance is awful.
u fucking gated a trading system in a rpg game behind a pay wall (amount does not matres) pretty much the price of the cigaretes i buy for a couple of days.
U are now targeting the casual player base for more profits making the game a comeplete garbage, way to go greedy ......
i guess fuck people that dont/cant pay !? right ? right ?
like i mentioned i will give u money..... if u provide quality
why shall i give u moneys for ur trash ? 20-30 dolareses to buy premium stash tabs and be able to properly trade IN A RPG.
for that amount i am better of going to steam for example and buying my self a quality product.
What bothers me is the statements u make
like for example : The PerandOs League was realy succesful
or : Players Enjoy the Trials and The Lab.

Make a Poll, put it in the front page and let people Vote and then come tell me how good ur content is.
Not a big deal right ?

Id love to see how well u can Overhype the next ''Big'' patch. GG...G

Last edited by intersept on Apr 11, 2016, 4:20:34 PM
Not happy to hear about the Champton nerfs! Juggernaut as it is now is much more OP. Don't nerf! Just buff other lacking skills! Why does every game nerf!!?
Last edited by Frankthetank2688 on Apr 11, 2016, 4:32:36 PM
great podcast...i only have one issue with the game...i am a woman and i hate playing male characters...be nice if you made it so we could chose the sex of our toons, then i could play more than just witch and scion ( i hate archers) but i would love to make a female duelist or shadow ..also why is everything so ugly...i'm all about how i look and i haven't found anything yet that looks good :(
So chris wilson said that if they make trading easier the gap between traders and non traders would grow so that wouldn't be fair. Also only a small portion of the players trade.
And players that trade fast have an advantage.
Are you for real? Not making trading easier so non traders keep up?
I mean they decide not to trade,what has our faster trading got to do with them?
Also by your logic players with public stash tabs have a great advantage over others with no public tabs.
Your words,not mine GGG.
I hope we won't have to rely on websites forever to keep trading.
"
So chris wilson said that if they make trading easier the gap between traders and non traders would grow so that wouldn't be fair. Also only a small portion of the players trade.
And players that trade fast have an advantage.
Are you for real? Not making trading easier so non traders keep up?
I mean they decide not to trade,what has our faster trading got to do with them?
Also by your logic players with public stash tabs have a great advantage over others with no public tabs.
Your words,not mine GGG.
I hope we won't have to rely on websites forever to keep trading.

my thoughts exactly
bullshit, your attempt to make the players do not leave this league is pathetic
The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis
great work ziggyD,Zeno, and chris.

i hope premium tab stay at MTX not free rewards in game. if it going free will lose the Premium
name value.
i got bunch of downvote everytime when i say about this at reddit. because they want for free. for me hard to say up/down vote system site call it "community" and if GGG take the feedback from upvote, thats the problem.

if i got new player who ask me about extra tab and premium tab i would suggest to him buy one. you can change the colors names also selling an item as your prices. also it support to GGG.
my stance not at GGG, just say as a player.
People cry hard 'cus they can't use Mommy's Visa anymore.
Get a real damn job, support the game you love.

Badges of Honor >>>>
I don't do it for the perks. I do it for the GGG Team.
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info