[2.2] Puncture build - "Bloodseeker" by ad1ce (Rank 11 PHC League)

"
Now I am playing ass/deadeye combo, feels great.

One more question, for max dps, what will you use on 6 links for puncture, since I already had 100% chance to pierce.

And I am using that learning jewel (headhunter jewel). this build I think is very suitable for it :D

Puncture GMP PPAD RapidDecay SlowerProjectile CritDamage

but beware phys reflect :D
Last edited by ad1ce on Apr 14, 2016, 11:51:20 AM
Any reason you opt for a Belly over Lightning Coil; you were mentioning how scary physical reflect became and Lightning Coil would be pretty good for mitigating that, right? On that note, was physical reflect scary with Lioneye's Glare since you couldn't evade your reflect? Also, I'm leveling this build with a Scion and I was curious if, since you had two additional arrows from quiver and the ascendancy, would going LMP over GMP be worth it, or is the loss in clear speed just not worth it?

Sorry for the wall of questions haha, just wondering about some things.
Last edited by simpleMystery on Apr 14, 2016, 10:53:55 PM
"
simpleMystery wrote:
Any reason you opt for a Belly over Lightning Coil

40% more hp vs 22% less phys damage
"
simpleMystery wrote:
Any reason you opt for a Belly over Lightning Coil; you were mentioning how scary physical reflect became and Lightning Coil would be pretty good for mitigating that, right? On that note, was physical reflect scary with Lioneye's Glare since you couldn't evade your reflect? Also, I'm leveling this build with a Scion and I was curious if, since you had two additional arrows from quiver and the ascendancy, would going LMP over GMP be worth it, or is the loss in clear speed just not worth it?

Sorry for the wall of questions haha, just wondering about some things.

1. With coil it's very hard to make overcap resistances. You need helm with enchantemnt (I just bought it from poe.trade, so it was not so good), also you need a lot of accuracy, some intelligence, amu with crit multi + chance...and all these things are suffixes. Belly has 105% more ele resistances in comparison with coil. So I decided to use it.

2. Doesn't matter lioneye's glare or not. Oneshot is dangerous.

3. You dont need more damage but you need more aoe. So GMP > LMP
hey so I'm trying to make this build, but a non-crit version which takes almost all of the Damage Over Time nodes, some more base phys nodes, and then gets a very strange bow with T1 %phys, +2 bow gems, and an open suffix to craft the DoT Vagan enchant on it. I was wondering if you thought this was viable, or how important building this (sort of) around Crit is?

Links would be Puncture>GMP>PPAD>Rapid Decay>Pierce>Slower Proj

Skill tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYAALDYotnIFPVvaowWvyaVtNFh4sgMVUt2grVI62MRLzY9Kwqdql3ybIwOSGKstzC0xehaFAkM8sLsJogTbaXLBbUqW42_efZRR9QjQzYwfJUFN9Q-zzBxUuyNfdnG7T-95t2oI_YylEt4TZKjin8COkLuDqbg_MXveg2N035br4d2fXUAXhR1Tirjn_66GY4Y20z_Sn3tgy4jQzEILpOZwzPawY1-u55aGi5TdO3NmO3X028FLepieu91y76nZU29Nkd-hNkB3HfjqW7AGnloeA1vO8EEtfJfPzWSFCD-j9i97w7-ClBH8kW748Sip9T-yDy22juRR4Cz-aRw1AAA

Cheers!
"
hey so I'm trying to make this build, but a non-crit version which takes almost all of the Damage Over Time nodes, some more base phys nodes, and then gets a very strange bow with T1 %phys, +2 bow gems, and an open suffix to craft the DoT Vagan enchant on it. I was wondering if you thought this was viable, or how important building this (sort of) around Crit is?

Links would be Puncture>GMP>PPAD>Rapid Decay>Pierce>Slower Proj

Skill tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYAALDYotnIFPVvaowWvyaVtNFh4sgMVUt2grVI62MRLzY9Kwqdql3ybIwOSGKstzC0xehaFAkM8sLsJogTbaXLBbUqW42_efZRR9QjQzYwfJUFN9Q-zzBxUuyNfdnG7T-95t2oI_YylEt4TZKjin8COkLuDqbg_MXveg2N035br4d2fXUAXhR1Tirjn_66GY4Y20z_Sn3tgy4jQzEILpOZwzPawY1-u55aGi5TdO3NmO3X028FLepieu91y76nZU29Nkd-hNkB3HfjqW7AGnloeA1vO8EEtfJfPzWSFCD-j9i97w7-ClBH8kW748Sip9T-yDy22juRR4Cz-aRw1AAA

Cheers!

actually I think non-crit version of this build is viable for solo game, but anyway at T13+ maps you will not have enough dps for party.

Your tree have maybe x2 increased damage nodes from mine. But... I had 600% crit multi so I had x6 damage (so x3 from yours). If u wanna play noncrit you should start from witch and play with lioneye bow and elemental conflux. Yesterday I tested this build and it was nice. But crit version of witch is also better ;D

anyway if u wanna try non-crit - use lioneye's glare 330+ pdps roll.
I am currently leveling this build. I am not so actively trading and thus not very rich in general.

currently still using tabula rasa. 6L belly is not affordable for me, however a 5L should not be a problem. would you think a 5L belly is better than a tabula? and if so, which link would you leave out? Because I think inc crit dmg is very important for high bleeds, and every other support (except for GMP) is a more multiplier. So I have a hard time deciding what to leave out...

also, I since I am playing softcore I most likely will not need 7.2k life, so I was thinking about instead of going heart of the warrier and scion life wheel to go for blood magic and the second dot damage cluster (bloodletting). I would not need clarity anymore and for the aura I would sacrifice one ring and run essence worm with grace (also gives more evasion then because of +2 levels).

what do you think about this idea?
"
DeadManWalkin wrote:
I am currently leveling this build. I am not so actively trading and thus not very rich in general.

currently still using tabula rasa. 6L belly is not affordable for me, however a 5L should not be a problem. would you think a 5L belly is better than a tabula? and if so, which link would you leave out? Because I think inc crit dmg is very important for high bleeds, and every other support (except for GMP) is a more multiplier. So I have a hard time deciding what to leave out...

also, I since I am playing softcore I most likely will not need 7.2k life, so I was thinking about instead of going heart of the warrier and scion life wheel to go for blood magic and the second dot damage cluster (bloodletting). I would not need clarity anymore and for the aura I would sacrifice one ring and run essence worm with grace (also gives more evasion then because of +2 levels).

what do you think about this idea?

i don't think that BM area is usefull for this build. Also better to pick DOT passives upper from shadow. And if u are using slower projectile the projectile speed and attack speed are important for clearspeed. BTW another softcore variant is lioneye's vision body armour 5L with 5 green (offcolour) or 4green 1blue. And actually i think you can drop clarity if u have 1-2 jewel with mana leech.

5L gem setup depends on your bow and crit.rate. When I played with lioneye i used something like
Puncture GMP SlowerProjectile Pierce PPAD.

if u play softcore you can try tree like this:
I just died on HC, must say to anyone that want to try it, it's really fun and unique, it was an enjoyable journey, the damage over time is insane, I am much pleased, thank you for the build.

The only single downside that I found it was the defense, couldn't reach, obviously, the needed life pool since the life nodes are right at 85+, or maybe you just need to be extra careful, I think I just got cocky and died for it, but anyway, really cheap and solid build.

It was the first time playing on HC for me and went just outstandingly great, thanks!
I hope you make another awesome build like this, so I try again :D.

My gear:
Build looks sweet... and the music in the video made it even better.

Took about 25 or so to get these gloves, so I'm looking for other gear to set this up.

I haven't used my Phys bow in so long, I think this is going to be the build to use.

Why do you hate the Champion subclass so much, ad1ce? ^^
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info