[2.2] Puncture build - "Bloodseeker" by ad1ce (Rank 11 PHC League)

"
Isdp wrote:
Check Pohx channel on youtube or twitch.
He did a puncture & poison build which is pretty fun.

With the 2.3 assassin changes?

Edit: Yes, it is 2.3 -- Ty for the info.
Last edited by tsunny on Jun 10, 2016, 5:30:27 PM
"
tsunny wrote:
"
Isdp wrote:
Check Pohx channel on youtube or twitch.
He did a puncture & poison build which is pretty fun.

With the 2.3 assassin changes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaOPMrVFxOA

There you can check yourself =p
Sorry guys, I'll not play puncture on this patch, but tree should be the same. Assassin obviously is the best choise. New unique bow also looks amazing. The damage should be rly insane.

gem setup should be: Puncture + ppad + rapid decay + pierce + slowerproj + crit (?)

@Advance ingame if u have some questions.
Reach of the Council with this looks great
using gmp, instead of ppad, on aoe helps alot with the aoe clear. 10 arrows, with reach and +1drillneck, is really nice. switch in ppad, for gmp, on boss fights.
Last edited by jardocanthate on Jun 11, 2016, 9:32:44 PM
Would Queen of the Forest work over Belly for softcore? I'm trying to use this build but get some speed with it :). I am still leveling but wasn't sure if blink arrow + quicksilver flask would keep me clearing fast enough.
"
I am an Assassin and I am using Noxious Strike and Toxic Delivery. Will the bleeding and poison damage over time still take affect if an enemy is chilled or frozen?

I am using Hated and HOI right now, but I dont know if that takes away from the DOT aspect of the build.

when enemy is frozen (not move) - he takes 10% phys DOT from bleed and full damage from poison.

HoI and Hatred works only for damage from hit, not for DOT damage. Maybe its useful if u want just oneshot white/blue packs but its not so good against bosses.
Anyone picking up Fatal Toxins (chance to poison/poison dmg) and foregoing snakebites? I just don't like how short the charge duration ends up being with 7 charges. Was thinking of getting some corrupted Maligaros, or just some solid phys dmg + atk speed + life gloves and corrupt for vuln on hit.

whats your preference now there's 8 ascendancy points available? Toxic Delivery first?
Last edited by dandan88 on Jun 16, 2016, 3:28:32 PM
"
dandan88 wrote:

whats your preference now there's 8 ascendancy points available? Toxic Delivery first?

Sure. 100% more damage is amazing.
yo

first of all, thanks for the cool guide

just a short / quick question:

what ascend would u go for the uber lab ?

for now i have, noxious and toxic delivery

going for the power charge / crit per powercharge , or should i go for assassinate

btw: are snakebites essential ? because when u hit puncture they always bleed, so it should be easy to poison them or ?
Its Wednesday my Dudes , AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Last edited by eichlot on Jun 22, 2016, 3:15:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info