The Voltaxicated - the build GGG will nerf the shit of - milions of chaos DPS - UBER down!

"
zombie9393 wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
"
Hauzilla wrote:
Nice, til you realize LA / BR does more damage than this and is 10 times faster.

well.... let's put it like this:

LA with good DPS tooltip is 10K (like with insane gear on 6L) poison ofc, so the DPS is like 1.5M DPS = alot less then my build (wich is 3M only with charges, 1.9M with no charges).

BL may have about the same DPS, and maybe abit more, many players told me I have more damage and more defences with this build, and are swiching.

Barrage is gust alot more fun, more effective, and you get to spare the 6L for a second skill,

fully buffed with Atziri's flask + vaal haste I get to 4M DPS,

from a good range, with knock back and maim, and my rings and ammy are bad...

Now tell me, how much more DPS you know ppl get with BR?

can u link a build that do more? even if it's 500K more, or 1M more, does it matter? :D

Bottom line, not many kew about this composition build, now, each will choose what he like more.

Cheers.

Ummm.... I disagree. My LA Scion is doing 60k in hideout with wrath/herald of thunder/ice golem; nothing insane equipped. Boosts to 100k with haste/faster attacks/flasks. Nice build but from the videos it much weaker than LA/BR. Still I may try it out just to see how it feels. :)

BTW, after changing added chaos to WED, DPS is 20% more....

I think I at least scale with BR/LA builds, if not surpass them.

I will add screenshoots for new DPS numbers.

it's 34K in h/o, 55K with charges, 70K with vaal haste + atziri's flask :D
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Thank for awesome build. I have some question

1. This build have problem with reflect maps ?
2. Why you choose 6L on Lioneye than Voltaxic ? because I think Voltaxic will easier roll off color than Lioneye.

"
scis001 wrote:
Thank for awesome build. I have some question

1. This build have problem with reflect maps ?
2. Why you choose 6L on Lioneye than Voltaxic ? because I think Voltaxic will easier roll off color than Lioneye.

First of all, TYVM for the feedback,

about the questions:

1. almost all your damage (99% or more of it) is chaos, chaos damage can not be reflected
2. I prefer the lioneye's for the 7th link setup, If I was taking a 6L voltaxic, I would loose increased critical strikes, AND I needred a 4L on the voltaxic, so I got it with culling strike, If i got the armor corrupted, I would not give me that much

GL!
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
Awesome build. I am going to try this out. I have a question, what type of rare or other unique glove could I substitute instead of the Atziri Gloves? I don't have the currency for them. And would there be any changes gems wise or in the passive skill tree without Atziri Gloves? Thanks for the build and your reply. Sorry I didnt see the budget section, Malagro's gloves. Thx
Last edited by Phantasam on Apr 15, 2016, 2:16:44 AM
"
Phantasam wrote:
Awesome build. I am going to try this out. I have a question, what type of rare or other unique glove could I substitute instead of the Atziri Gloves? I don't have the currency for them. And would there be any changes gems wise or in the passive skill tree without Atziri Gloves? Thanks for the build and your reply. Sorry I didnt see the budget section, Malagro's gloves. Thx

use maligaro's, that is what I used ti'll I got the atziri's.

about the tree, I changed 1 node, I removed vaal pact, and I took master or the arena,

GL
"
rel4us wrote:
"
Phantasam wrote:

about the tree, I changed 1 node, I removed vaal pact, and I took master or the arena,

GL
I could add that I used Shadows and Dust before I got my Atziri gloves, and they worked very very well.
"
Smerte wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
"
Phantasam wrote:

GL
I could add that I used Shadows and Dust before I got my Atziri gloves, and they worked very very well.

Well, it is an uber farmer, get shadows and dust or maligaro's or facebreaker and farm her to get the end game one,

Enjoy :)
hi - i play this build and rel4us asked me to post my build (level 78 currently) and gear since my gear is not up to his level yet (i think i spent around 5 ex on all of it)

tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAAMEAx4DlgUtBbUNjREvFr8byB9BIXYi6iPTI_Yk_SaVKgsrCi5TMHEwfDH6Nj031DnUOkI7KEMxR35KfUtXS3hM_02STipRR1VLW69d8l-wYENh4mKsZU1sjG1sbj1vnnBSdO11y3b3e259dX8rgwmExYTZhs6HB4d2idOMNo19jX6Nv49glyGbtZyknaqgn6OKpHimMqhysVu1SL02voC-p8DjwTPBfMHVwzrKSs2Yz93Tb9N-1CPawd2o3vjjhOOf51TndOjW6mLtP-4O73rxivGz_MX-uv_e?accountName=templer10&characterName=Barrag_Thing

gear:

my tooltip in hideout with aura's (level 18), golem and level 18 gems is 16.9k

iam not sure what's the actual dps - but it's a Hell of a lot.

oh - and i use wings of change since the projectile damage double dips and also - Life...
IGN: I_Hate_Dying
Last edited by templer10 on Apr 15, 2016, 5:38:21 PM
"
templer10 wrote:
hi - i play this build and rel4us asked me to post my build (level 78 currently) and gear since my gear is not up to his level yet (i think i spent around 5 ex on all of it)

tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAAMEAx4DlgUtBbUNjREvFr8byB9BIXYi6iPTI_Yk_SaVKgsrCi5TMHEwfDH6Nj031DnUOkI7KEMxR35KfUtXS3hM_02STipRR1VLW69d8l-wYENh4mKsZU1sjG1sbj1vnnBSdO11y3b3e259dX8rgwmExYTZhs6HB4d2idOMNo19jX6Nv49glyGbtZyknaqgn6OKpHimMqhysVu1SL02voC-p8DjwTPBfMHVwzrKSs2Yz93Tb9N-1CPawd2o3vjjhOOf51TndOjW6mLtP-4O73rxivGz_MX-uv_e?accountName=templer10&characterName=Barrag_Thing

gear:

my tooltip in hideout with aura's (level 18), golem and level 18 gems is 16.9k

iam not sure what's the actual dps - but it's a Hell of a lot.

oh - and i use wings of change since the projectile damage double dips and also - Life...

TY for posting, I didn't level up this build, I changed to it, so I needed this post for ppl to see the gear and stats at the leveling
Last edited by rel4us on Apr 15, 2016, 4:45:05 PM
Made one as well, 20K in hideout using random 6L chest with poison.

I think I will be able to get 25k-27k in hideout at level 90 and when gems are level'd

Nice build to have AOE and single target in one skill.

For quality of life definitely beat LA/BR (don't need to aim with BR and save a 6L)

Lioneye chest is NOT needed at all, just another 30% dps if you do have a 5 off color lioneye.

Now think of it, LA dps does not even come close since 1: no poison 2: only 1 arrow can hit at a time while barrage hit with 3-6 arrows at the same time easily.

Last edited by WWBarb on Apr 16, 2016, 9:53:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info