The Voltaxicated - the build GGG will nerf the shit of - milions of chaos DPS - UBER down!

"
Febers wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:

the next one, is alot more powerful, it's not a scion, it's not using voltaxic, and it's so much more powerful in the next one :D

follow me, 3-5 days after the league kick off, it will be posted

it seems you make pretty damn good builds. I want try some of them in new league, but hate leveling few chars, so please can you try next one in standart and post ideas(not completely guide, just class+skills+mechanic) about it right after start? Can't wait to check it )
Let me guess, it will be shadow using discharge?

Let's put it this way...

Start leveling a shadow, I suggest in prophecy,

My new build is a 1ex budget (maybe 2 for good gear),

And it is possible from level 66, so it will take me about 3 days to post the guide,

Don't worry, it will be worth the wating
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
For Prophecy league, will the Scion still be the best?
"
rel4us wrote:

Start leveling a shadow, I suggest in prophecy,

Thanks, I had a blast with this build, but only found it a couple of weeks before the end of the league.

Could you let us know which branch out of shadow the next build will use? once were out of the first few nodes the rest will be fairly obvious choices, and your guide should be ready by the time we need it. :)
Last edited by SRxRedshift on Jun 1, 2016, 7:19:02 PM
"
SRxRedshift wrote:
Could you let us know which branch out of shadow the next build will use?
if he reveal it, we will guess all build already, so probably that should be a secret )
But I can't believe 2exalt build (that is better than current! that is already seems imbalanced!) can exists and woudn't get nerfed next day after post on forum.
English is not my native language, so forgive me for the mistakes pls
"
Potato_Salads wrote:

it will be for this build, but not for my new build
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
"
Febers wrote:
"
SRxRedshift wrote:
Could you let us know which branch out of shadow the next build will use?
if he reveal it, we will guess all build already, so probably that should be a secret )
But I can't believe 2exalt build (that is better than current! that is already seems imbalanced!) can exists and woudn't get nerfed next day after post on forum.

yep :D

but one of you PM me a good guess for the next one, it was very close, and if he can think of the right shadow to ascend to, so can you.

don't worry, it will not be a physical build that see a reflect mob and die in a sec, i'm not making that kind of builds :D

and about the 2ex.... it will be cheaper then that, 2ex is for pretty good gear, 1ex and a few chaos is for starting gear
Last edited by rel4us on Jun 2, 2016, 5:00:33 AM
Follow this one in a few days:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1667626

"
rel4us wrote:
"
Potato_Salads wrote:

Do you suggest this scion build or your new build for Prophecy :P?
"
Potato_Salads wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
"
Potato_Salads wrote:

Do you suggest this scion build or your new build for Prophecy :P?

look at the post before your post :D
as promised, I have an even more powerful build:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1667626/

enjoy :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info