The Voltaxicated - the build GGG will nerf the shit of - milions of chaos DPS - UBER down!

"
Etherfire wrote:
"
CantripN wrote:
"
Bowman8763 wrote:
Rumor has it that voltaxic is gonna get the nerf bat. No more 100% convert. :(

Build RIP??

Probably still great, just less damage. Even if Voltaxic is 50%, you'd still have most of your attack damage remain, it's just a gunshot to Poison.

It would be a huge nerf, since most of this build's dps comes from poison.

You'd still have over 1 mil dps.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
correction.... if it was 50% of the DPS, DPS would be like 3M, and if the rest of the DPS is lightning, it's another 0.5M,

so there will be one hell of a nerf, but not one that RIPs the build, it will still be insane (and with 2 more ascendancy points, like holy fuck, 2 more ifree passive points, or start at the area of another build, possibility for saving alot of points)
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
"
rel4us wrote:
correction.... if it was 50% of the DPS, DPS would be like 3M, and if the rest of the DPS is lightning, it's another 0.5M,

so there will be one hell of a nerf, but not one that RIPs the build, it will still be insane (and with 2 more ascendancy points, like holy fuck, 2 more ifree passive points, or start at the area of another build, possibility for saving alot of points)

Like going to the ranger start instead?

Probably get some good deals next league on Voltaxic since it's gonna get nerfed.
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
"
Bowman8763 wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:

Like going to the ranger start instead?

Probably get some good deals next league on Voltaxic since it's gonna get nerfed.

Yea, i think they need to nerf the shir out of everything i made,

Even a 50% convert + you can only do chaos damage is not enoght...

The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
Hey guys, if the only nerf is the voltaxic converts 60% now, the DPS with my gear will be a few KK.

But I fear that this is not the end of the nerfs, we will see soon...
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the build, seems nice, wanna try it even with the little Volta nerf :) but got a huge problem with the Scion's nerf, what do you think of it ?

"
gandhara wrote:
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the build, seems nice, wanna try it even with the little Volta nerf :) but got a huge problem with the Scion's nerf, what do you think of it ?

Not that big of a deal, really, but the Ranger version might be on top for now.

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
Guys, where you found info about scion nerf? Can you direct me or write in short about it? Thanks.
"
RawDamage wrote:
Guys, where you found info about scion nerf? Can you direct me or write in short about it? Thanks.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nyAbZnf-OPPGYBWPPBGOz_Z2P8O2x28nx8YUpi-GMis/preview

"
CantripN wrote:
"
gandhara wrote:
Hi Guys,

Not that big of a deal, really, but the Ranger version might be on top for now.

That's what I was wondering but can't decide if going for deadeye/path or raider.... they are kind of all OP !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info