My wallet will talk

Dear GGG

I realise I'm one of the many customers who's paid for titles, stash tabs, various other MTXs, and that my money might not be a whole lot, but...

I will simply just not make any more effort to try and gather the resources to buy any sort of supporter packs. Reason being: this latest expansion, Ascendancy, is a flop in my eyes; it's unfun, tedious, it's gating a rather important choice about our character behind a pretty crap system, which shouldn't be the case.

In the past, after I got bored a certain build/character, I just re-rolled something new. Tried many things, and they were all fun. Then this expansion came, and I just no longer can bring myself to re-roll anymore. To think that I have to run the Labyrinth again, encountering that very badly implemented, yet still cool idea, called the Lab, I'd just rather close the game.

I'm not quitting or anything, but simply, I'll just let my wallet speak; I will not give you any more of money.

Sincerely,

a lost customer.
Last edited by unranked on Apr 6, 2016, 4:09:45 PM
Last bumped on Apr 8, 2016, 12:50:12 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Lab is 30 minutes... did full lab run(normal-cruel-merciless)on three characters...=1,5h*3=4,5hours. I spend more time just checking trade chat sometimes...
Last edited by pajingtonn on Apr 6, 2016, 4:23:03 PM
"
pajingtonn wrote:
Lab is 30 minutes... did full lab run(normal-cruel-merciless)on three characters...=1,5h*3=4,5hours. I spend more time just checking trade chat sometimes...

30? Lmao more like 5-10 mins once you memorize it you breeze through it unless your ES of course.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Apr 6, 2016, 4:36:31 PM
Waving your wallet around like that does not reflect well on your character.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
"
pajingtonn wrote:

30? Lmao more like 5-10 mins once you memorize it you breeze through it unless your ES of course.

... and now for the prize question: How do you memorize the lab if you run it only once to get your Ascendancy points?

Anyways, this expansion has made me make two builds so far in Perandus. One of them is rather tanky and works well, easily clears T10 maps. The other is a high clear speed glass cannon that dies a lot. They are currently level 90 and 85, respectively, and I've hardly ever had more fun in this game. The things that the Ascendancy classes allow you to do are pretty insane.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
how did you make your wallet talk? i think my wallet has a learning disability, it's four years old but never said a word. i've sung to it, i've talked to it, i've played peek-a-boo, i've pointed at objects and named them, NOTHING. my boyfriend and i love our wallet so much but we're just worried it's got some sort of developmental disorder. PLEASE HELP!
"
Mythabril wrote:
Waving your wallet around like that does not reflect well on your character.

Nonsense. It is simply letting GGG know where he stands. I'm doing the same because labyrinth is boring tedious frustrating and not fun.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
5-10 Minutes not counting the Loading Screens (if you're not a SSD user) and spamming Whirling Blades though.

For a non-expert it will still take 10-20 minutes if you ignore optional stuff like silver caches,etc.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
"
5-10 Minutes not counting the Loading Screens (if you're not a SSD user) and spamming Whirling Blades though.

For a non-expert it will still take 10-20 minutes if you ignore optional stuff like silver caches,etc.

I have tried the labyrinth 3 times. From my perspective a 10-20 minute estimate is unrealistic. (Not counting the loading screens is not realistic.) My estimate is more like 30 minutes, assuming that there is no death or disconnect.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Get better then. I've not run the lab a whole lot, but with WB it is indeed pretty fast.

There are certainly people who do it in less than 10 minutes. Knowing the layout helps, but then again, you can find the layout on reddit if you want to.

If it takes more than 20 minutes even if you are trying to be fast, you are doing something wrong.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info