♫ 2.4 Storm Call Inquisitor, Uber Atziri Video, Atlas of Worlds Tree Updated - NoPants Powa!!

I'm confused. Where's the chaos damage coming from on the lightning tendrils tooltip? Can't figure it out.

Don't panic.
"
Fiver wrote:
I'm confused. Where's the chaos damage coming from on the lightning tendrils tooltip? Can't figure it out.

Atziri flask :)
Hello and thanks for the guide!

Im doing this in essence, with a bit modification, zealoths oath/mom/eldritch battery. This far its going very well. Im running wrath/HoT/discipline and stone golem and sanctify ascendancy, and been able to take some pretty hard punishment, tho if warlords is not proccing well with coh+hot, i have to use life flasks.
If someone is interested about this loadout, check my character Gimquisitor. Gear i have atm cozt me about 7 chaos this far, could say for low-mid tier mapping easily self found especially with essences, dunno about maps above 7 yet, have not been able to get those.

Discipline seems a bit overkill for the moment, arctic armour could be better, but im out of chroms atm to roll it in setup.

For the guy at earlier page, yes divinarious should work fine with this. I would say divinarius being better for map clearing, and good rare dagger being better in boss fights. Divinarius better aoe, rare flat spell damage + better aps for whirling maybe.
Last edited by DeGyrst on Sep 6, 2016, 8:04:20 AM
Sorry if this has been asked but what about using a Pledge of Hands for the cast speed and increased mana to make MoM easier to work in?

"
trampo23 wrote:
"
Fiver wrote:

Atziri flask :)

I should have realized that. lol

Don't panic.
nvm
Last edited by n3mesis on Sep 6, 2016, 11:13:19 PM
What is the 5 links gem setup?
"
What is the 5 links gem setup?

out faster casting or added.. ur choice
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Any recent video?

The one on uber atziri is from 2.2...
Give me a fuckin beta already fss..
"
HardKoar wrote:
Any recent video?

The one on uber atziri is from 2.2...

the char is naked in standard, but a new video of uber will be equiv to video in 2.2.
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info