♫ 2.4 Storm Call Inquisitor, Uber Atziri Video, Atlas of Worlds Tree Updated - NoPants Powa!!

"BaldNoPants"

Hello everyone, I present to you BaldNoPants, Inquisitor Storm Call, Tree updated for 2.4 Atlas of Worlds

Premise (important, READ HERE): the build is to be improved.
How to improve? As you can see in fight vs queen, the build needs improvement, so i'll think to get Vaal Pact + Life Leech Gem instead a damage gem (still i don't know which gem i'll remove) OR i'll don't use life leech but i'll use Blasphemy with Warlord's Mark; another improvement would be to use Lightning Coil to mitigate the physical damage taken from spear and other; again, another improvement would be to use Saffel's Frame to mitigate damage from reflect (because, usually, i've no chance vs reflect as you can see in video xD); also mind over matter would be a good choice to tank better.
Let me know your opinion and what you think about the improvement :).

P.S. Sorry for bad quality of video and my english, i always forget to optimize OBS's settings :/.

The build: You can understand looking at the gear and gems.
The build is really cheap, the Carcass Jack it's not essential, you can use any 6L. Orb of Storms is really helpful, i use it to take power charge, to cull and to blind, but warning, his damage can be reflect! The enchant on boots and glove are really helpful: decree of reflection distract enemy and the regen on boots is really good; on helemt i use wrath mana reserved just to save more mana and, maybe, when i'll got high level enlighten, i'll use blasphemy with warlord's mark.
Bandits: life (Oak), cast speed (Alira), power charge (Alira)
Ascendecy: Inevitable Judgement, Instruments of Virtue, Augury of Penitence (or Sanctify for more regen).

P.S. Full cleared also Hall of Grandmaster map!!! OP

Gear

Stats
Defence

Storm Call with added light and 7 power charge

Storm Call with Conc and 7 power charge

Just for fun this screen -> 5L: light tendrils // spell echo // faster casting // inc crit chance // conc effect

Adversting my threads:

-UBER ATZIRI SERVICE, Essence League

-UBER ATZIRI SERVICE, Standard
-2.4 Crit Lacerate with #1 2Hand crit sword
-2.4 Lacerate Starforge Salyer
-2.4 Inquisitor Ice Crash, welcome in the ICE AGE
-2.3 BurningWarp Elementalist Prolif, insane clearspeed
-2.3 Prolif Burning Arrow 100% fire Elementalist Reach of the Council
-2.2 Perandus Storm Call Uber Atziri killer build
-2.2 Shutter Chuck is back!
-2.0 Melee UBER ATZIRI Killer 2.04 milion dps reave (screen up)
-2.0 IcECrash Full Block my second crafted build ICEKING
-My first crafted build Low Life RF Flameblast, FIREQUEEN 1.3

All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Last edited by Hitma47 on Feb 10, 2017, 3:14:32 PM
Last bumped on May 20, 2017, 2:07:19 PM
LL possible?
Last edited by hetfieldj69 on Apr 6, 2016, 11:14:47 AM
"
hetfieldj69 wrote:
LL possible?

of course! but a bit different tree, and you have to think what u need 1 of these for stun: lyoneye's paw, skyforth or chance to avoid stun from tree.
Last edited by Hitma47 on Apr 6, 2016, 11:37:05 AM
Good job bro !
In Game: LadyRinn
Facebreaker are required or its optional? how about voidbringer?
"
Cebilat wrote:
Facebreaker are required or its optional? how about voidbringer?

If u check the stats, i get 89% crit chance with storm call so u don't need voidbringer and its increased mana cost of skill and really not wroth it!!
Facebreaker give me the best boost in dps! 2.5-3k avg damage.. so yes for me are really important :)
amazing
First, this is a good build for sure. Gratz.
I just imagined how it should be if i play with a build like that. Not gonna explain evertyhing except 3 things:

I) Use purityoffire when youre fighting with Uber. Wrath is not a good choice.
II) Use your VaalLT with duration or gmp gems.
III) Need to be much more, more, more defensive / Sanctify + Stun immune + %1 max fire and light res:

Purity of Fire + AA + Saffel can be enough to face with Uber. But you can still swap leech gem with increased critical strikes gem. Again, this is a good build to play. But too offensive for players like me. Good luck on Uber.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Last edited by Jideament on Apr 10, 2016, 10:24:30 PM
trying your build , will go warlords for leech hehe
"
Jideament wrote:
First, this is a good build for sure. Gratz.
I just imagined how it should be if i play with a build like that. Not gonna explain evertyhing except 3 things:

I) Use purityoffire when youre fighting with Uber. Wrath is not a good choice.
II) Use your VaalLT with duration or gmp gems.
III) Need to be much more, more, more defensive / Sanctify + Stun immune + %1 max fire and light res:

Purity of Fire + AA + Saffel can be enough to face with Uber. But you can still swap leech gem with increased critical strikes gem. Again, this is a good build to play. But too offensive for players like me. Good luck on Uber.

I thank you for your tips. It's true, the build is very offensive, I pointed to the damage to kill before being killed xD With your tree is more defensive, but you have lost 190% crit chance, one power charge and crit chance on the shield if Saffel then uses a total of about 350% crit. Perhaps a middle ground between my and your tree could be better.
I've done many other ubers, vaals and trio deathless easy, but i've some problem vs queen because i've not leech or vaal pact, so when spear hit me it's a prob :'D.
Anyway tahnks for your comment. Good Luck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info