[2.6 treeUp] Crit Lacerate Slayer #1 Two-Hand Crit Sword Mind Fang. Video UP, std item, DPS DPS :D ♫

Hello guys, do you remember my Lacerforge build made in essence? Lacerforge build link
Well, I liked it so much, so I decided to do it in the standard with the best crit sword in server, the Mind Fang Exquisite Blade [>LINK<] made by Skalpo; it is unmatched, other crit swords on server gets max 560-570 pdps (maybe), Mind Fang has 837 pds :O. Let's see how it works.


The dps is so good and i can do all maps and end game contents, check screenshot and video to belive :)
The build is easy to understand looking at gear, gems and tree, but here I will answer some frequently asked question:

- Where and how i can get Mind Fang? It's easy, pm Skalpo in game or on thread here Skalpo's Mirror Service
- Why don't use Abyssus? I've tried abyssus, it give me really the best dps boost but too much damage taken, i've tried to mitigate damage taken with more armour but still wasn't good. Probably the best way to mitigate the damage taken from abyssus is Lightning Coil + 80%+ of physical damage reducion. But don't don't want lose 60 light res and 500hp from kaom so I opted for Rat's Nest.
- Why that enchant on Rat's Nest? I randomly got it and is really good free 12% attack speed since i use blood rage.
- Which enchantments are goods for build? In order for importance (my opinion): 60% Lacerate crit chance, 40% lacerate damage, 12% lacerate radius.
- Why the worms flask? Because worms help a lot for leech thanks the ascendency Endless Hunger, since worms have low hp, the overkill damage is high so the leech is high.
- Where and why you use Jaws of Agony (trapper shield)? I use it, swapping in II hand, to take power charge vs bosses.......... xD xD

If you have other quests, feel free to ask. Enjoy ^.^

Bandits: Life, attack speed, power charge (don't look at me i still don't have in videos because i've to regret it)
Passive Tree

Gear

Defense Stats

DPS stats full buffed (no vaal haste)
Inc AoE


Conc effect



My builds
Mirror service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246346
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Last edited by Hitma47 on Jul 9, 2017, 7:46:17 AM
Last bumped on Aug 26, 2017, 1:53:17 PM
Hi dude ,

U think it's possible to do this one without the mirror weapon and acuity ?

ty
"
HeyKou wrote:
Hi dude ,

U think it's possible to do this one without the mirror weapon and acuity ?

ty


If you don't have those why not just do his Starforge Lacerate build. I rerolled one and it's working great. 6L Starforge ain't exactly cheap, but it's like 20 times less than the Mind Fang. You won't do nearly as much damage, but anything T15 and below should be cake. Guardians varies depending on mods. I find that it's impossible to do high red maps with temp chain, maybe others have luck but I just can't. You could use Disfavour, but base crit is crap and why not just use EQ instead.

Seriously though, if you can get a Starforge, do his Starforge build. It's a lot of fun.
"
mmmmdang wrote:
"
HeyKou wrote:
Hi dude ,

U think it's possible to do this one without the mirror weapon and acuity ?

ty


If you don't have those why not just do his Starforge Lacerate build. I rerolled one and it's working great. 6L Starforge ain't exactly cheap, but it's like 20 times less than the Mind Fang. You won't do nearly as much damage, but anything T15 and below should be cake. Guardians varies depending on mods. I find that it's impossible to do high red maps with temp chain, maybe others have luck but I just can't. You could use Disfavour, but base crit is crap and why not just use EQ instead.

Seriously though, if you can get a Starforge, do his Starforge build. It's a lot of fun.

man in essence league i do every thing with starforge lacerate; but in standard with Mind Fang i just bishot ALL :P
Mirror service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246346
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Yo,


Remove totem links and use Cwdt - BV - Pcoc - Inc duration for pcharges vs bosses, give it a shot it works pretty well. Can even turn assa mark into enfeeble/temp chain if enough crit?
"
Qaen wrote:
Yo,
Remove totem links and use Cwdt - BV - Pcoc - Inc duration for pcharges vs bosses, give it a shot it works pretty well. Can even turn assa mark into enfeeble/temp chain if enough crit?

i don't know if i want lose the totem, help a lot vs shaper and uber, but maybe with this sword i don't need totem xD
Mirror service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246346
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
"
Qaen wrote:
Yo,


Remove totem links and use Cwdt - BV - Pcoc - Inc duration for pcharges vs bosses, give it a shot it works pretty well. Can even turn assa mark into enfeeble/temp chain if enough crit?


That's a hell of an idea. I'm using this build as well thanks to this guide. Totem usually just gets in the way so I'll try this! Build is strong enough to melt bosses without it although I go for Abyssus most of the time for Shaper and Uber. Thanks again Hitma47 for sharing this build and thanks to Qaen for this tip.
What do you think about beserker vs slayer using your build? Also what's your crit chance without power charges and diamond flask?
Last edited by LBJames on Nov 18, 2016, 4:59:26 AM
"
LBJames wrote:
What do you think about beserker vs slayer using your build? Also what's your crit chance without power charges and diamond flask?

yes i'm using berserker atm with the same build, the insta leech is really OP but berserker is a shit to farm uber lab.
the dps is really highr than slayer and the 100%leech after savage is OP. the 40%more damage also buff poison and bleed so is like a double dip +-.
The critchance without charge is 70%+- if i remember good, can't go online now to check.
Mirror service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246346
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
At last, an other good guide for the mighty mind fang.
Edit: What do u think about using melee dam on full life as a slayer ?
And what u think about using this tree ? when mind fang already have godly damage so we can invest more on crit instead of its dam.
Last edited by T_Speed on Nov 20, 2016, 5:11:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info