[2.4]Crit Storm Call Inquisitor build for high-tier maps (pre-nerf Core cleared) Life/CI

Original post updated slightly, CI version added in 2nd post, feel free to ask questions either here or in-game if you catch me online! Thanks to everyone throwing me whispers and giving feedback about the build, appreciate it!
Hey man great guide. Can you post a picture of your stats for you Chaos Inculation build?
"
Cisong wrote:
Hey man great guide. Can you post a picture of your stats for you Chaos Inculation build?
Uppdated the 2nd post with a screenshot of defences, the offence part is literally the exact same no matter life/CI assuming you have equally good jewels.
Question:
How do i deal with mana problems?
Im running a herald of thunder and a lvl 6 clarity, and im running out of mana constantly, should i stop using clarity?
Other than that, this build is AMAZING and probably one of the best ones ive played
Hi, I have a question about the links. Do we really need life leech since we have a stable leech from warlords mark? Aren't there any better gems to use as 5th link? Also, is Innvervate that good as 6th link (don't have a 6link yet, can't judge)? It looks kinda boring. I thought about maybe using Increased aoe paired with conc effect as 5th and 6th link, or maybe increased crit multi? Would love to know if there are any other good combinations to use as 5th or 6th.

Thanks!
"
domis2830 wrote:
Spoiler
Question:
How do i deal with mana problems?
Im running a herald of thunder and a lvl 6 clarity, and im running out of mana constantly, should i stop using clarity?
Other than that, this build is AMAZING and probably one of the best ones ive played
Warlords mark + mana leech linked with Orb of Storms is usually enough to suffice, the only struggle with mana i run into is no-regen maps on hard bosses.

"
Lappenforce wrote:
Spoiler
Hi, I have a question about the links. Do we really need life leech since we have a stable leech from warlords mark? Aren't there any better gems to use as 5th link? Also, is Innvervate that good as 6th link (don't have a 6link yet, can't judge)? It looks kinda boring. I thought about maybe using Increased aoe paired with conc effect as 5th and 6th link, or maybe increased crit multi? Would love to know if there are any other good combinations to use as 5th or 6th.

Thanks!
Life leech is in my experience a must, yes it's a boring link but with the insane hits that storm call does reflect can easily kill you if the rare is curse-immune or with bad flask management. Imo innervate is amazing, it makes the gameplay more fluid. I was sceptical at first but with a carcass jack and the aoe nodes on the tree the area is large enough to not being forced into using inc-aoe. Conc on the other hand is not good for clearing as the damage is complete overkill and only makes reflect way more scary,(I swap innervate/inc-aoe out for conc on the tricky bosses) same goes for the crit multi gem. If you really don't want to run innervate i'd take inc-aoe over the other two, as I do in my CI build since it can't run carcass jack.
Last edited by Yrex on Jul 3, 2016, 6:00:01 PM
hi,

how do you sustain your powercharge with you CI char? do u keep casting orb of storm all the time? your curse setup seems to b using only warlords mark
I hate the lab

SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216
"
Xanin wrote:
hi,

how do you sustain your powercharge with you CI char? do u keep casting orb of storm all the time? your curse setup seems to b using only warlords mark

Orb of Storms is the only way I generate charges, but that's a non-issue as my Power Charges last for 16s. Hitting orb of storms every few packs is not a big deal since it's so fast to cast.

I'm only running warlords atm since my amulet isn't properly corrupted.
What do u think of Increased critical strike damage instead of conc effect? I think its a decent replacement
That GG es gear, omg

-_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info