[2.4]Crit Storm Call Inquisitor build for high-tier maps (pre-nerf Core cleared) Life/CI

Hi,

About gems, you wrote 2 times Orb of storms, is that a typo ?

There are aswell a lot of auras and therefore alot of mana reserved :
- Herald of Ice (25%)
- Herald of Thunder (25%)
- Purity of Lightning (35%)
- Purity of Ice (35%)

Am I missing something there ? i can't run all auras

Currently lvl 66
Thank you.
Last edited by DullahX on Apr 11, 2016, 5:12:12 PM
Is there any need for the Berek's Grip prismatic ring? Not seeing much difference from using it. My mana and life are fully filled with leech even without that ring.
Only possible use I see for it might be to do curse immune maps.
Last edited by Aetavicus on Apr 15, 2016, 1:47:27 PM
Hello,

Nice build man !! Lovev Storm Call this season and there is lot's of nice things to do with it.

I'm on a EZ EB MOM build, there's some good point at it, might share some if needed.

Got a question, nevver try to craft a dagger with so much spell damage and wonderin what's the process if you wanted to share it with me :)

Anyway don't hesitate to contact me IG :)

Ganda
Sorry for the lack of responses, I've been rather isolated the last week in Dark Souls 3!

"
DullahX wrote:
Spoiler
Hi,

About gems, you wrote 2 times Orb of storms, is that a typo ?

There are aswell a lot of auras and therefore alot of mana reserved :
- Herald of Ice (25%)
- Herald of Thunder (25%)
- Purity of Lightning (35%)
- Purity of Ice (35%)

Am I missing something there ? i can't run all auras

Currently lvl 66
Thank you.

The Orb of storms is indeed a typo, will fix that now, one should be mana leech. Thanks!
For auras, you run Both heralds and then ONE purity, whichever one that suits your resists the best!

"
Aetavicus wrote:
Spoiler
Is there any need for the Berek's Grip prismatic ring? Not seeing much difference from using it. My mana and life are fully filled with leech even without that ring.
Only possible use I see for it might be to do curse immune maps.

There is certainly no need for it in most maps, however it helps a great deal in curse immune as well as no-regen/reduced regen maps which is the reason I'm using it. Also that there frankly just isn't that many good rings that doesn't make reflect more of an issue than it already is.

"
gandhara wrote:
Spoiler
Got a question, nevver try to craft a dagger with so much spell damage and wonderin what's the process if you wanted to share it with me :)
Ganda

The crafting process for daggers is not something easy nor cheap, you can however get a very decent one for a few exalts.

The aim for crafting a spell crit dagger is this:
Spoiler

1.Alterations until you get a t1/t2 prefix (Added lightning/(cold) to spells/Spell damage/Hybrid spell damage+mana).
2.Augment for suffix, if the suffix is good(Better than crafted versions of spell crit/crit multi) you've been lucky, however this is not a necessity, so no matter the outcome of the augment you proceed to the next step.
3. Regal, this is where items die. There are a lot of possible outcomes here which are okay, but many more which kills the item depending on the circumstance.
If you regal an undesirable suffix the item is in general dead since you won't ba able to multimod both spell crit and crit multi without scouring suffix and then you'd be better off buying something else.
If you regal an undesirable prefix the item isn't dead as long as the prefix you already had wasn't hybrid spell+mana. However, it probably isn't worth to keep crafting unless the suffix before the regal already was t1/t2, in that case you can continue if desired.
Example of a dagger that can be multimodded:

This is t1 lightning, t2 crit and then a pointless mana prefix. This could be multimodded to make a good caster dagger, but you won't be able to get the high spelldamage.
If you regal a desirable suffix the item is dead UNLESS the augemnted suffix also was desirable.
If you regal a desirable prefix of a high tier you are good to go. If the suffix from the augment was shit, you have to scour it with master crafting. This end you with an item with 2 good prefixes.
4. Multimod. Use lvl8 elreon and then craft the missing pre- and suffixes missing.

There are most likely details I've missed and there may as well be other ways of doing it. I would not recommend trying to craft your own weapon unless you are very familiar with prefixes/suffixes and you are ready to lose a lot of currency and maybe not achieve what you want.
My dagger is not a great example of what most will look like either since I was very lucky hitting both t2 spell damage and hybrid. Hybrid isn't craftable and is something that you won't see on a lot of multimodded daggers.
What about faster casting instead of life leech? What do you think?
"
Sessvisto wrote:
What about faster casting instead of life leech? What do you think?

You'd probably end up dying if you run into a curse-immune rare with reflect and you'd not be able to run curse-immune maps, so i'd not go for that.
Last edited by Yrex on Apr 19, 2016, 4:13:53 AM
Thanks alot for your answers :)
It's a very nice and enjoyable build
Hey man ! Thank you vvery much for your descirption :D gonna try anyway :P

Just a huge question as I quite don't understand how you could get the number, as an EZ,MOM,EB, i use all my mana for auras and got HoI, HoT and Wrath, can use Concentrated as i'am with Divinarius, even with the flasks i cant get near the 40k DPS...

Could you just explain me what you get up to go to this number ?

Thx, maybe see you IG.

Gand
"
gandhara wrote:
Spoiler
Hey man ! Thank you vvery much for your descirption :D gonna try anyway :P

Just a huge question as I quite don't understand how you could get the number, as an EZ,MOM,EB, i use all my mana for auras and got HoI, HoT and Wrath, can use Concentrated as i'am with Divinarius, even with the flasks i cant get near the 40k DPS...

Could you just explain me what you get up to go to this number ?

Thx, maybe see you IG.

Gand

My guess would be that you're either too low on crit chance or crit multiplier, that's almost the single way I'm scaling damage(Due to synergy with Inevitable Judgement).
Compare yours with mine and work it out from that.
HI Yrex thanks for the guide. I really love this

One thing to clarify. For the jewel slot, do u need to prioritise Crit multi and crit chance over everthing else? In other words, what is your highest priority in choosing jewel. Im asking as getting both multiplier and crit chance is cheap (<3c) but getting spell damage and stuff are extremely expensive (>=15c)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info