[2.3]Dela's Obliterate Build CHEAP & FAST clears 200% life UPDATED

"
Any tips on getting my DPS up? and tankiness?

First of all thanks for the wither bro totem idea. Huge upgrade!
Let me say this in regards to both the dps and tankiness answers:
My goal is to keep the price of the build down as low as possible. It's easy to say things like get a 6link or use a taste of hate. I'd prefer to not use these but they will certainly work. Onto the suggestions

On DPS: Elreon chaos master craft really boosts my damage. I wish it was cheaper as its a pretty niche and super under used enchant. Try to get good jewels, esp ones that have %dmg, chaos dmg, and area dmg. Make sure to use atziris flask all the time, run 2 if you have to. Quality on some of the gems really helps also. Thirdly, you can try crown of eyes, just make sure to grab a few spell damage nodes (witch start) or have it on jewels if possible. This will lower your attack speed but make your initial hit way stronger which honestly is more important.

On Tankiness: I have a couple of things I'm working on here. The first is a CI version. I believe 8 to 9k ES is fairly easy to achieve. It could also be a hybrid version but using blood rage as hybrid just stinks. Still working on an answer here. I think in the end this will prove to be the best option on an unlimited budget.

The second idea is to use some combination of mom, EB, and mana on hit or Es on hit jewels. This would make use of our ES that is currently going to waste. If possible we can pair this new option with acrobatics and bam, multiple layers of defense on a decent budget. Going to work with the trees and tinker and report back when I'm free, likely this weekend. Solving the defense issue shouldn't be tough, we have nearly a full mana bar to reserve and pints we can rearrange in the tree.

My main concern was single target and now that bro totem solves that it's onto solidifying the defense, which shouldn't be all that difficult.
Still not sure how you have 5k + dps tooltip dps in hideout... I have 2.4k and obliterate everything ...see what I did there Kappa
Last edited by DaTz_ on Apr 8, 2016, 6:12:17 PM
"
getinthevan wrote:
Atziri down! Thanks to wither totem bro!

Awesome!

Would love to know more about this.

What level are you?
HP/armour/evasion/dodge stats?
Any gear or sttategy changes?
What's the verdict on Snakebite vs Shadows and Dust?
First I want to say thank you for the build. Next i have a question about leveling. I'm currently level 60 and I'm having issues with damage. What skill setup did you all level with? I have a tabula and both obliteration wands. My tooltip DPS is only about 1300. If anyone has any suggestions that would be amazing.
"
Sianaka wrote:
First I want to say thank you for the build. Next i have a question about leveling. I'm currently level 60 and I'm having issues with damage. What skill setup did you all level with? I have a tabula and both obliteration wands. My tooltip DPS is only about 1300. If anyone has any suggestions that would be amazing.

level 58 here, around the same damage
i cant complain, with KB+GMP+pierce+void man+added chaos in a tabula i "obliterate" entire screens in dried lake cruel
got some serious damage in my skilltree already though

the build finally begins to shine
was wondering what you took in the ascendancy tree?
"
Sianaka wrote:

I used a 5L bladefall setup till i could get the dps needed for KB

My links were bladefall - spell echo - faster cast -controlled destruction(?) - added chaos.
I was getting around 3.5k dps

"
getinthevan wrote:
"
Any tips on getting my DPS up? and tankiness?

First of all thanks for the wither bro totem idea. Huge upgrade!
Let me say this in regards to both the dps and tankiness answers:
My goal is to keep the price of the build down as low as possible. It's easy to say things like get a 6link or use a taste of hate. I'd prefer to not use these but they will certainly work. Onto the suggestions

Spoiler
On DPS: Elreon chaos master craft really boosts my damage. I wish it was cheaper as its a pretty niche and super under used enchant. Try to get good jewels, esp ones that have %dmg, chaos dmg, and area dmg. Make sure to use atziris flask all the time, run 2 if you have to. Quality on some of the gems really helps also. Thirdly, you can try crown of eyes, just make sure to grab a few spell damage nodes (witch start) or have it on jewels if possible. This will lower your attack speed but make your initial hit way stronger which honestly is more important.

On Tankiness: I have a couple of things I'm working on here. The first is a CI version. I believe 8 to 9k ES is fairly easy to achieve. It could also be a hybrid version but using blood rage as hybrid just stinks. Still working on an answer here. I think in the end this will prove to be the best option on an unlimited budget.

The second idea is to use some combination of mom, EB, and mana on hit or Es on hit jewels. This would make use of our ES that is currently going to waste. If possible we can pair this new option with acrobatics and bam, multiple layers of defense on a decent budget. Going to work with the trees and tinker and report back when I'm free, likely this weekend. Solving the defense issue shouldn't be tough, we have nearly a full mana bar to reserve and pints we can rearrange in the tree.

My main concern was single target and now that bro totem solves that it's onto solidifying the defense, which shouldn't be all that difficult.
Spoiler

Glad the totem is helping! Please keep us posted on what you find best for defensive/Dps/cost effective balance. And thanks again for taking the time to make this build as its a lot of fun!
Last edited by DamonMorr on Apr 8, 2016, 11:39:45 PM
"
Royal712 wrote:
was wondering what you took in the ascendancy tree?

Its detailed what ascendancy points to take in build guide

"After that, we select the witch Elementalist Ascendancy so that we can gain "Elemental Conflux" on kill to shock/chill/ignite our damage. Normally this isn't possible with chaos damage. Additionally we select the "Beacon of Ruin" to proliferate this damage and set up chain reactions. "Liege of the Primordial" is selected to further boost our chaos damage when we summon a chaos golem."

only a bit hidden :) but not really..
did the build...got really decent stuff for her, ripped to some trash mobs had taste of hate but...honestly no way the build viable hc high maps...is there a way you would path the tree for HC ? was lvl 84 or 85 when I ripped.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info