[2.3]Dela's Obliterate Build CHEAP & FAST clears 200% life UPDATED

"
danteafk wrote:
anyone able to do uber lab or pale council with this build?

I imagine Pale wouldn't be that difficult, but Uber Lab Izaro sounds painful :(
"
Velgor wrote:
"
madziee wrote:
Hey Velgor!
You have a great DeadEye! Want to make such ranger too.
Could u pls make lvling of your char? From 1-20 from 20-40 from 40-65 and a final tree?
Description of items used on lvling would be great too
Thank You!

Blade Vortex/Bladefall are good level gems, Caustic Arrow can be nice if you have a good bow.

Tree depends on which skills you chose to level and if you go with poison or not, but you could make your tree something like this:

34Points

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAJuNCC4T2tqxaU7tg7EBrcJTzxmOcUMAXmXT034knX1173piWv667g7fmKOKxKIj9pcGTZKNfRmKwzokiw-rbWwWv7VIJpVqjGHi9W9VS8gUotmw2A==

50Points

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAJuNCC4T2tqxaU7tg7EBrcJTzxmOcUMAXmXT034knX1173piWv667g7fmPzFo4rEog2NI_aXBluvTZKNfRmKTiowfMM6I9NRRySLbyc31I2_D6uaauCf7T_UI21sFr8FZrVIJpVqjGHi9W9VS8gUotmw2JAK

75Points

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAJuNr-sILhPa2rFpTu2DsQGtwlPPGY5xQwBeZdPTfiSdfXXvemJa_rruDt-Y_MWjisSiDY0j9pcGW6-Hdk2SjX0Zik4q458wfMM6I9NKfVFHJItvJzfUjb8Pq5pq4J_tP9QjbWwWvwVmNj21SCaVaoxVhetjnaph4vVvpcsRL2yMVUvIFCsKYqyi2V3ysNgOSBGWBx6VLvDVj_pJUVxAh8unm3WezxU=

FullTree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAJuNr-sILhPa2rFpTu2DsQGtwlPPGY5xQwBeZdPTfiSdfXXvemJa_rpEDe4O35jI8PzFo4rEog2NI_aXBhX2W6-Hdk2SjX0ZimJ5TirjnzB8wzoABkz_Sn1RR4ngm7Uki0Mx1lg31D7Pjb_nVOZYhMUPq7_VwzPawY1-4J_tP73m1CMk_ZMfbWwWv1O7WhouU3Ttt7YFZm8nMHH_3kkTNj21SCaVaozTbwUtdcuaat2oVYWdqmHi9W967-pivqdLeKXLbIxVS8gUZU06QmKsjDai2b02idOw2Ed-cFIqC13yDkgRlgcelS7w1Y_6SVFcQIfLp5t1ns8V

FullTreePosion

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAJuNr-sILhPa2rFpTu2DsQGtwlPPGY5xQwBeZdPTfiSdfXXvemJa_rpEDe4OyPD8xaOKDY0j9hX2W6-Hdk2SjX1ieU4q458wfAAGTP9KfVFHQzHWWDfUPs-Nv-dUv9XDM9rBjX7gn-0_veYFtdQjJP1Tu1oaLlN07be2BWZvJwZwwuwwcf_e028FLXXLmmq0xd2oeu_qYr6nYqxLeGVNbIw6Qr02napHfjY9VYVtbKXLD6u1SCSLFr_DOiaVaoy00Yngm7Vh4vVvyAzmWITFVUvIFJMfjDai2UkTidOw2HBSKgtd8g5IEZYHHpUu8NWP-klRXECHy6ebdZ7PFU6fen8=

Vaal pact can be picked if you want go in phys reflect maps, also charisma if you would like to go for 3 auras.

Keep in mind that you have enough life/res already, before you switch to crit and take facebreaker/rat's nest.

My Gear atm
Spoiler

I have ~67 % base crit, deadeye gives me up to +19 % more, 3 power charges would be enough to go full crit. My tooltip atm is ~20k unbuffed and ~45k buffed (nodes from deadeye don't get counted in mostly) with a 5l chest.

How do you get powercharges?
"
iorganic wrote:
"
danteafk wrote:

Did UberLab Izaro a couple times, is doable but you have to focus on dodging, if you get him against your frost walls he falls down kinda quick if you don't give him the harder buffs.

"
Proteusius wrote:
"
Velgor wrote:
"
madziee wrote:
Hey Velgor!
You have a great DeadEye! Want to make such ranger too.
Could u pls make lvling of your char? From 1-20 from 20-40 from 40-65 and a final tree?
Description of items used on lvling would be great too
Thank You!

Blade Vortex/Bladefall are good level gems, Caustic Arrow can be nice if you have a good bow.

Tree depends on which skills you chose to level and if you go with poison or not, but you could make your tree something like this:

34Points

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAJuNCC4T2tqxaU7tg7EBrcJTzxmOcUMAXmXT034knX1173piWv667g7fmKOKxKIj9pcGTZKNfRmKwzokiw-rbWwWv7VIJpVqjGHi9W9VS8gUotmw2A==

50Points

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAJuNCC4T2tqxaU7tg7EBrcJTzxmOcUMAXmXT034knX1173piWv667g7fmPzFo4rEog2NI_aXBluvTZKNfRmKTiowfMM6I9NRRySLbyc31I2_D6uaauCf7T_UI21sFr8FZrVIJpVqjGHi9W9VS8gUotmw2JAK

75Points

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAJuNr-sILhPa2rFpTu2DsQGtwlPPGY5xQwBeZdPTfiSdfXXvemJa_rruDt-Y_MWjisSiDY0j9pcGW6-Hdk2SjX0Zik4q458wfMM6I9NKfVFHJItvJzfUjb8Pq5pq4J_tP9QjbWwWvwVmNj21SCaVaoxVhetjnaph4vVvpcsRL2yMVUvIFCsKYqyi2V3ysNgOSBGWBx6VLvDVj_pJUVxAh8unm3WezxU=

FullTree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAJuNr-sILhPa2rFpTu2DsQGtwlPPGY5xQwBeZdPTfiSdfXXvemJa_rpEDe4O35jI8PzFo4rEog2NI_aXBhX2W6-Hdk2SjX0ZimJ5TirjnzB8wzoABkz_Sn1RR4ngm7Uki0Mx1lg31D7Pjb_nVOZYhMUPq7_VwzPawY1-4J_tP73m1CMk_ZMfbWwWv1O7WhouU3Ttt7YFZm8nMHH_3kkTNj21SCaVaozTbwUtdcuaat2oVYWdqmHi9W967-pivqdLeKXLbIxVS8gUZU06QmKsjDai2b02idOw2Ed-cFIqC13yDkgRlgcelS7w1Y_6SVFcQIfLp5t1ns8V

FullTreePosion

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAJuNr-sILhPa2rFpTu2DsQGtwlPPGY5xQwBeZdPTfiSdfXXvemJa_rpEDe4OyPD8xaOKDY0j9hX2W6-Hdk2SjX1ieU4q458wfAAGTP9KfVFHQzHWWDfUPs-Nv-dUv9XDM9rBjX7gn-0_veYFtdQjJP1Tu1oaLlN07be2BWZvJwZwwuwwcf_e028FLXXLmmq0xd2oeu_qYr6nYqxLeGVNbIw6Qr02napHfjY9VYVtbKXLD6u1SCSLFr_DOiaVaoy00Yngm7Vh4vVvyAzmWITFVUvIFJMfjDai2UkTidOw2HBSKgtd8g5IEZYHHpUu8NWP-klRXECHy6ebdZ7PFU6fen8=

Vaal pact can be picked if you want go in phys reflect maps, also charisma if you would like to go for 3 auras.

Keep in mind that you have enough life/res already, before you switch to crit and take facebreaker/rat's nest.

My Gear atm
Spoiler

I have ~67 % base crit, deadeye gives me up to +19 % more, 3 power charges would be enough to go full crit. My tooltip atm is ~20k unbuffed and ~45k buffed (nodes from deadeye don't get counted in mostly) with a 5l chest.

How do you get powercharges?

Still looking for a good way to get them but most stuff feels clunky/not worth the investment.

- Victario's Acuity Amulet
- Skyforth Boots
- Doedre's Elixir
- Use assasin mark instant of projectile weakens or enfeeble
- Use 0-1 link powersiphon
- Something with charge on crit like Herald

Would be some options but i just ignore them right now since most stuff up to t12-13 are 1-2 shot.
Last edited by Velgor on Jun 29, 2016, 5:51:19 PM
"
Rinceventvent wrote:
Hi Guyz,

Actually level 94 in prophecy league.

I just want to add some comment to this handsome build.

First, i choose Deadeye.

I have read many of the post and want to say 3 things after reading:

1. ASCENDANCY:
Our dear build creator said:
________
This one has a lot of potential but I need to test the new "Powerful Precision" node and how the projectile return mechanic interacts with pierce and also with frost wall. It has the potential to be EXTREMELY good if they interact positively. The last 2 points are not the best though.

Ascendancy Choices:

Far Shot
Endless Munitions
Powerful Precision

_________
My advice:
For PowerfullPrecision, i want to say the "return" don't work. Why? Cause, we have 100% Pierce so, we can't fork or chain nor return... sry
So i change to rupture.

NO DON T TALK ABOUT REDUCE PERCING!!! WE NEED IT FOR THE WALL INSANE DPS TRICK ! U NEED 100% PIERCE !

The +1 Projectile is insane ...

2. Single Target problem?

Have u really understand how the frost wall interract with kinetic blast and the build when you have 100% Pierce?
NOOOOOOO ?

TRY : spell totem + FrostWall + Duration and try Uber Itzaro

Put the totem / run a litle while it put the wall and BURN IT WITH THE INSANE WALL BURST ! SINGLE TARGET IS NOT BAD AT ALL AND SOMETIME IT'S INSAME WHEN THE TARGET IS WHERE WE WANT IT!

3. I'm dying? NOOOO I'm NOT DYING, I'M CARRYING!
I'm actually playing 4 player game and the dps is still insane with a shield ... yes ... YES ! I SAID IT's INSANE ! don't talk back ... my teamate had to go for runspeed so they can open the chest and loot while i'm cleaning...
Actually running T12/13, need more map...
I Kill dual boss like merveil in necropolis with insane state easily ... plz don't say it die or it have single target problem ...

_________
My Profile:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Rinceventvent/characters

I'm actually testing ....

Hi mate,

After reading tens of pages in this Thread, I was kinda confused to be honest, all the options between Elementalist-Assasin and Deadeye. Well, this particular comment of yours is so clear , really good explanation I must say.

I read your path of leveling but, any idea how to level till I'm able to wear the wands (level 56)? Any leveling items/uniques you suggest ?
Planning on doing a CI Occultist Variant if/once my PF rips.

Tree Rough Draft

Enfeeble + Temp Chains + Discipline. Maybe drop Temp Chains for Poacher's or Warlord's to help with Mana and supply some nice charges. Can Drop Influence/Aura/the Mana Reservation node. Maybe dump them into some acc?

Leadership and Hex Master help with keeping your Profane Bloom radius large. You could also go Vile Bastion for insane regen, but I don't really see a need.

"
iorganic wrote:
"
danteafk wrote:

Uber lab is perfectly doable, even if this is not the best build for it, but if you put your frost wall spell totem, run around while it stacks the walls, and dps when there's a good opportunity he will drop down very quickly while taking no damage. I've done it quite a few time without trouble.

Doing it while getting the extra keys from the general/gargoyle/etc seems unreasonable though. Tt's not tanky enough build (unless you feel like dodging every cleaves).
Would anyone be able to put together an HC version of this build? Haven't made a wander in a long time and am looking to put one together. Thanks.
Better know this Suuwoop business n***** f*** around and get lit up in your liva, better consida Im a heavy hitta to spit a gat, so watch your mouth before I let loose and give ya that..... Fire
Running a Pathfinder - I find it to be (if not the best) one of the best versions of the build

http://www.poeplanner.com/AAIAAURBQUlDQXlzQWRwdU5DQzd0Z3htT0FGN1RmaVNkWWxwOWRmNjZvNG9qOWsyU2pYMVJSejdQdmVaYnIwNHFJOU9QWUV6X1F6SERNMW9hMnNGMDdRVXRqWDdObU9waWRjdS1wMlZOdlRhTnZ3VzF3dXdxVzFMczFDTzB4UXp5cGN0aXJHeU1uYW8yUGV0akVTOHJDbDN5dFVnV3Z5YVZZZUlPU0JHV0J4NlZMdkRWU1ZHUC1seEFoOHVubTNXZXp4VnFqUFZ2eUJTaTJiRFlMbFBUYnpmVTdULVV1SHNVRzYwUHF5U0wtV05VX2dxYnlQQU5qWWQyNDU5S2ZlNE9fTVY0NjNHdzczckRPb25nNWxpVEgwa1RtN1dFeFcxc2dsNjc0OFNpYm1uVi1BTWVIMEZfZ1A4UU4wekhuWTJTOXoxX2xwOXQAEEFBQUNBQWZRQVFIMEFRQUEAAA==

5.2k hp, running at 190% speed with Vhaste and quicksilver is a walk in the park in uber lab.

I agree that Assasin might have a bit more damage (dat crit... doh) but I think that Pathfinder with Carcass has the fastest clear speed in the end - so it gets my vote for the best Obliteration wander class.

In the end it's about the attack speed/movement speed when you one shot packs anyway.
10k unbuffed / 23k buffed dps
Did not try higher than T13 maps but I doubt there will be any problems when all my gems get to 20/20 (running 18/20 on most of them).
"
Techn9ne wrote:
Would anyone be able to put together an HC version of this build? Haven't made a wander in a long time and am looking to put one together. Thanks.

Currently 86 PF on HC with very little playtime. Not really having any troubles

"
Mobsy wrote:
Running a Pathfinder - I find it to be (if not the best) one of the best versions of the build

http://www.poeplanner.com/AAIAAURBQUlDQXlzQWRwdU5DQzd0Z3htT0FGN1RmaVNkWWxwOWRmNjZvNG9qOWsyU2pYMVJSejdQdmVaYnIwNHFJOU9QWUV6X1F6SERNMW9hMnNGMDdRVXRqWDdObU9waWRjdS1wMlZOdlRhTnZ3VzF3dXdxVzFMczFDTzB4UXp5cGN0aXJHeU1uYW8yUGV0akVTOHJDbDN5dFVnV3Z5YVZZZUlPU0JHV0J4NlZMdkRWU1ZHUC1seEFoOHVubTNXZXp4VnFqUFZ2eUJTaTJiRFlMbFBUYnpmVTdULVV1SHNVRzYwUHF5U0wtV05VX2dxYnlQQU5qWWQyNDU5S2ZlNE9fTVY0NjNHdzczckRPb25nNWxpVEgwa1RtN1dFeFcxc2dsNjc0OFNpYm1uVi1BTWVIMEZfZ1A4UU4wekhuWTJTOXoxX2xwOXQAEEFBQUNBQWZRQVFIMEFRQUEAAA==

5.2k hp, running at 190% speed with Vhaste and quicksilver is a walk in the park in uber lab.

I agree that Assasin might have a bit more damage (dat crit... doh) but I think that Pathfinder with Carcass has the fastest clear speed in the end - so it gets my vote for the best Obliteration wander class.

In the end it's about the attack speed/movement speed when you one shot packs anyway.
Did not try higher than T13 maps but I doubt there will be any problems when all my gems get to 20/20 (running 18/20 on most of them).

Gear?
Last edited by iorganic on Jun 30, 2016, 7:25:23 AM
"
Mobsy wrote:

Think 150 % move speed running with my Deadeye is still fine.
~20k unbuffed / 50k+ buffed Toooltip.

"
Techn9ne wrote:

Just take one of the Assasin or Ranger variants and go for Evasion/Dodge with a defensive chest.
Last edited by Velgor on Jun 30, 2016, 9:16:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info